The best Tempurpedic mattresses can enhance the quality of your sleep significantly, keeping your temperature stable throughout the night.
Read further to learn more about different types of mattresses, how Tempurpedic mattresses stay cool, and some of the best mattresses feature available.
Different Mattress Types
The below points describe different types of mattresses and how Tempurpedic they are in brief.
- Hybrid – A hybrid mattress refers to a mattress that combined two materials to make it. These days, a hybrid mattress is commonly known as a combination of foam and spring mattresses. A hybrid mattress retains both foam and spring mattresses’ pros while negating all the cons, making it one of the most comfortable mattresses of choice. Hybrid mattresses are usually Tempurpedic hot air is allowed to escape through the spring layer under the foam layer.
- Foam – Foam mattresses provide fantastic orthopaedic support, alleviating pressure points on the back. High-density foam is substantial and gives a foam mattress its support. Other softer foam types are used in combination with this foam to make the mattress comfortable. Cheap foam mattresses are not often well ventilated, leaving no room for the heat to escape. Foam mattresses are not considered to be highly Tempurpedic unless it’s infused with cooling technology.
- Air Beds – Air beds are inflatable beds which are perfect for comfort or portability. Air is a Tempurpedic medium and will not overheat. The top of a luxury air bed is usually topped with a breathable topper, contributing to keeping your temperature regular.
- Water Beds – Water beds are similar to air beds in that they will not heat up quickly but will remain at the same temperature as the room.
- Cotton Batting – In organic mattresses, cotton batting is often packed around springs or laid on its own to create a firm degree of back support. Cotton is naturally breathable and keeps the mattress at a consistent temperature, allowing excess heat to leave through the sides.
Tempurpedic Mattress Techniques for Keeping Cool
Tempurpedic mattresses can keep you at a snug, stable temperature all night long. Standard design techniques that are used to achieve a cooling effect are:
Best Tempurpedic Mattress Features
Here are some of the best properties of quality Tempur-Pedic mattresses on the market currently.
- Ultra Thick – The thicker the mattress is, the more comfortable and supportive it will be. A foam or hybrid mattress that is ten or more inches is great for compressing some firmer support.
- Pressure Point Alleviation – Some mattresses provide pressure relief on the back, hips, neck, or anywhere where there is pressure on your body. These are usually contoured, made from memory foam, or provide steadfast support that keeps you in a good posture.
- Motion Transfer Control – Motion transfer occurs when either you or your partner climb in and out of bed or shift sleeping positions during the night. The movement caused on one side of the bed moves to the other, disturbing somebody who is a light sleeper. Motion transfer control ensures the motion remains locked on your side of the bed, not moving across to disturb you or your partner.
- Adjustable Frame Compatible – Some Tempurpedic mattresses are compatible with adjustable beds, allowing them to shift and warp with the shape. These are comfortable and perfect for those who need to sleep on an angle or who spend more time resting in bed.
- Stain Resistant – Some mattresses are stain proof or water-resistant, making them stain-less easily and thereby extending their life spans.
Review Section: Best Tempurpedic Mattress
Here is our best selection of tempurpedic mattresses, available for immediate purchase.
- This Tempur-Pedic mattress is a luxurious 11.5 inches thick, providing soft to medium support.
- The Tempur material top layer is responsive and dynamic, creating an exact contour of your body while staying entirely cool.
- Under the Tempur top layer sits a layer of individually wrapped precision coils, which respond to your body, acting to comfort and support you all night long.
- Don’t worry about waking your partner up, as this mattress uses motion transfer control to keep either side contained.
- The mattress’s top layer is also moisture-wicking, evaporating perspiration, moisture, or heat and keeping it in a better condition for longer.
- The mattress offers excellent pressure relief, alleviating pressure points all over your body by supporting a fantastic sleeping posture.
- This Tempur-Pedic mattress comprises multiple layers of foam, all of which work together to give supreme firmness and precision back support.
- The mattress’s top layer is ridged with circular contours, giving pressure point alleviation and back pain relief.
- The 11.5-inch mattress is made with an adaptive comfort foam layer, designed primarily to conform readily to your body shape.
- The SmartClimate Cooling System absorbs excessive heat in the mattress and keeps you cool all night long.
- The mattress is moisture eliminating, reducing the risk of bacterial growth or discomfort during the night.
- It comes with a removable cover for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- This tri-layered mattress consists of supportive high-density foam and other softer foam layers to give a perfect balanced back support.
- The top layer is made from quality Visco elastic memory foam that’s been infused with charcoal for the best cooling and purifying results.
- The second layer is very soft foam for maximum comfort. This layer has been ventilated for excellent heat distribution.
- The bottom layer is made from high-density foam for the best support and stability when getting in and out of bed.
- Certified to be free from polyurethane and other additives.
- This full 11-inch mattress is made of many soft and breathable foam layers that have been infused with natural bamboo.
- Unlike many other foam mattresses, this mattress comes with a deluxe 4 inch Euro Top, which has been infused with bamboo for a cold night’s sleep.
- Bamboo-infused memory foam not only keeps one fresh, but it imitates the shape of your body, making it easy to keep your posture straight and back supported throughout sleep.
- The mattress is perforated for excellent airflow and ventilation, meaning it will not overheat.
- The top is contoured for additional support, alleviating pressure points all along the spine.
- This mattress is toxin-free and made using renewable resources.
- This 10-inch mattress offers a great soft support level with a comfortable, sturdy backing.
- A quilted top design relieves pressure off the back, allowing you to sleep deeply and feel fully rejuvenated.
- The soft top layer rests above a layer of fast response Energex foam, which has been infused with cooling gel to keep your temperature stable.
- The bottom layer provides perfect back support with high-density foam, enabling you to sleep in a perfect posture the entire night.
- It comes inclusive of a worry-free ten-year warranty.
- The ProAdpat is one of the latest innovations by -TEMPUR-PEDIC that adapts to your body and supports it for customized comfort.
- A 12-inch mattress with layers of cooling foam and a temperature-maintaining foam layer, and effective pressure relief.
- There is a removable and stretchable cover that can be machine washed.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty for quality and comfort.
- Enjoy a cloud-like sleeping experience with the Prima from Tempur-Pedic.
- Soft layers of memory foam with cooling technology to keep you cool and comfortable.
- A weightless medium to soft feel for a soft and plush sleeping experience.
- Ther is also a personalized and adaptive comfort and a support layer.
- You will find one of the softest and most plush mattresses with a Tempur-ES comfort and support layer for a soft feel.
- Designed with Tempur materials and soft layers of foam that distribute your body weight evenly.
- Covered with a premium antimicrobial treated removable cover.
- A SmartClimate system is incorporated in the layers to help draw out moisture from the mattress.
- This Tempur Pedic mattress is designed with pressure-relieving material.
- It is 3-inch thick and designed to conform to optimum comfort to the body’s contours.
- The mattress responds to the body’s temperature, weight, and shape for precise and personalized support.
- It comes encased in a washable and breathable cover resistant to dust, dirt, and allergens.
- This is a medium-feel hybrid foam mattress with an 11-inch thickness.
- It features a TEMPUR Support Layer and a TEMPUR-ES Comfort Layer to offer advanced adaptability for personalized comfort.
- This mattress includes over 1000 premium spring coils designed to work with TEMPUR materials to deliver ultimate support.
- It comes enclosed in a mattress cover that features premium knit technology for a superior cool-to-touch feel.
Index Table: Best Tempurpedic Mattresses
Table of Contents
- Different Mattress Types
- Tempurpedic Mattress Techniques for Keeping Cool
- Best Tempurpedic Mattress Features
- Review Section: Best Tempurpedic Mattress
- Tempur-Pedic® Hybrid Mattress Deluxe Tempurpedic Foam Coil Mattress
- Tempur-Pedic® Ridged Support Mattress Tempurpedic Firm Support Mattress with Contours
- Best Price Mattress® Foam Mattress Tempurpedic Memory Foam Body Contour Mattress
- Visco Heir ET® Cooling Mattress Bamboo Infused Cooling Memory Foam Mattress
- Dreamfoam Bedding® Arctic Dreams Mattress Cooling Gel Soft Support Foam Mattress
- Tempur-Pedic® ProAdapt Cooling Foam Mattress
- Tempur-Pedic® Soft Mattress
- Tempur-Pedic® Cloud Loft Softest Mattress
- Tempur-Pedic® TEMPUR Supreme Mattress Topper
- Tempur-Pedic® TEMPUR-Adapt Hybrid Foam Mattress
- Index Table: Best Tempurpedic Mattresses