Knitted blankets are the perfect and exotic addition to every living space. They not just look good but are also very functional. So, if you have been dreaming of possessing this extremely luxurious item in your house, we are here to help and suggest to you some of the most excellent products.
Besides, we will also let you know some of the advantages of having one and some essential things you must consider while choosing the best knitted blankets.
Perks of Knitted Blankets
Possessing a knitted blanket is a luxury. But, if you are looking for a few more benefits of these, we have listed a few of them here.
- Comfortable – Knitted blankets are super comfortable and keep the person cozy and super comfortable. Moreover, they are soft to touch and feel while sleeping or just wrapping it around.
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Besides, these are mostly used as throw blankets and make your living room and house look fabulous.
- Warm – The knitted blankets can be used all year round, whether in summers or winters. Also, the thick and lightweight fabric keeps them warm.
- Variety – Moreover, these are available in a variety of colors, designs and patterns. All of them will match all your interiors, furniture and add to the elegance of the house.
Common Materials Used in Knitted Blankets
Wondering what these amazing blankets are made of? Here are some of the common materials used in making knitted blankets.
- Woolen Yarn – Woolen yarn is soft, stretchy and makes the blanket fluffy. Besides, the material is known for its high durability and warmth, providing features.
- Cotton – Blankets made of cotton fabric are known for their breathability. They are hypoallergenic and ensure safety from all kinds of allergies. This fabric is also used in making chunky knit blankets.
- Synthetic Fibres – These blankets are usually made from recycled polyester. This material is shrinkage and fade-resistant. Besides, acrylic is the most common synthetic fiber used to make knitted blankets.
Points to Consider While Buying Knitted Blankets
Before buying knitted blankets, here are some of the points you need to keep a check on to make it the best purchase.
- Size – The blanket you buy needs to be of perfect size so that it covers you entirely. Moreover, make sure to check that the material used to make it doesn’t shrink after washing.
- Lightweight – In addition, these must be lightweight so that you and your kids too can carry them from one room to another.
- Easy to Care – If your blanket needs to be dry cleaned every month, it’s absolutely not worth the buy. So, buy the one you can wash easily at home, whether manually or in the machine. Furthermore, lightweight blankets are easy to care for.
- Fabric – Check out the material used to make the blanket. It must be durable and feel soft to the skin.
Reviews: Best Knitted Blankets
Looking for a classy knitted blanket, below are some suggestions for the best knitted blankets. In addition to this, we also want to tell you that we may earn some profit with every product you buy using links on this page. However, you will not be charged any extra amount.
- This acrylic knit blanket from Longhui is double-sided to give maximum coziness.
- One side of the blanket features a cable knit effect, and the other one a soft sherpa fleece so that you can use it on both sides.
- Besides, it is super soft and extra-large to wrap you like a warm embrace.
- The best feature of the acrylic blanket is that it is machine washable and dryer friendly. Therefore, no extra expense of dry cleaning it.
- Also, you can use it as a throw blanket for your living room couch or the bedroom.
- Made with traditional wool, the blanket is soft, stiff, and non-scratchy, which is incredibly smooth to the touch.
- The size 50×60 inches makes the super chunky knit blanket large enough for a bed, sofa, or lounge chair.
- Custom engineered thick yarn in the handmade blanket is completely no-shed and hypoallergenic.
- Furthermore, the geometrical pattern design makes the blanket look beautiful, and so it can also be used as a throw blanket.
- Besides, it is washable and resistant to fade after multiple washes.
- You will find some of the best knitted blankets at Bedure, ranging from variety in colors to prints and patterns.
- This one is absolutely cozy and lightweight, the features that make it suitable for use in all seasons.
- Apart from this, it is made of soft acrylic that provides more flexibility & strength than other woolen blankets.
- Besides, the tassels and fringes add to the style of the blanket. In addition, the grey color makes it blend in with all interiors and furniture covers.
- This luxuriously soft blanket is perfect for those who are sensitive to the scaling of wool fibers.
- This ivory-colored blanket made with 100% acrylic is 60 inches wide and 80 inches long, a perfect size.
- Besides, the simple design blends well with every home decor, and the blanket is soft and stretchy.
- Furthermore, the sweater-style cable knitting gives an added spark.
- Since it is lightweight and breathable, it won’t weigh you down while you snuggle up with your beloved.
- Also, it can be washed at home in a washing machine. However, it is advised that you wash it only with similar color clothes.
- This is one of the best knitted blankets with a chic, beautiful woven boon Knitted Tweed design featuring diamond patterns.
- In addition, it is made with a super soft microfibre polyester for a plush, textured look and feel.
- Moreover, the design is finished off with adorable knotted braid tassels along each side of the widths.
- The blanket weave is so soft and cozy that you can use it all year round.
- Not to mention, it is lightweight, making it great for summer as well, and most importantly, it is easy to carry between rooms.
- This cozy and lightweight blanket is perfect for snuggling up on the couch while you enjoy a movie in your personal theatre.
- Besides, it has an elegant knitted design making it a classy addition to your existing interior decors.
- In fact, you can also use it as a throw blanket to add an exotic touch to your couch or sofa in the living room.
- You can also machine wash it in a gentle cycle with cold water. However, make sure to wash it inside a mesh laundry bag.
Index Table: Top-Rated Knitted Blankets
|1||Longhui Acrylic - Cable Knitted Blankets||Longhui||99|
|2||Hearth & Stone Chenille - Cozy Knitted Blankets||Hearth & Stone||98|
|3||Bedsure Decorative - Knit Woven Blanket||Bedsure||98|
|4||Jinchan Sweater Style - Knitted Blanket||Jinchan||97|
|5||Home Soft Things Tweed - Striped Knitted Blanket||Home Soft Things||97|
|6||Chanasya Textured - Fluffy Best Knitted Blankets||Chanasya||96|
Table of Contents
- Perks of Knitted Blankets
- Common Materials Used in Knitted Blankets
- Points to Consider While Buying Knitted Blankets
- Reviews: Best Knitted Blankets
- Index Table: Top-Rated Knitted Blankets