Finding a mattress that provides maximum comfort and uninterrupted sleep is super essential. However, once you start to look for the one that fulfills all your needs, you will be bombed with hundreds of options. Therefore, to help you find the most comfortable mattress, we have curated a list of the best mattresses made in the USA. Take a look!
What to Look For in a Mattress
A comfortable mattress comes into action every time people want to spend more time on their beds. Here are some essential qualities in a mattress that should never be compromised.
- Focus on Comfort – The most essential thing to consider is your comfort. Even if your mattress is super expensive, it will be of no use until you cannot sleep peacefully on it.
- Right Size – If you have a small bed, you will have to find a mattress that fits it properly. You will need a large-sized mattress for a King-sized bed that provides equal comfort.
- Durability – Some mattresses wear out faster than the others. It solely depends on how they are formulated. Therefore, check for the durability of the mattress before buying it.
- Allergens – If you suffer from allergies, you need to make sure that your mattress doesn’t encourage the build-up of dust particles or odor. Therefore, look for brands that offer hypoallergenic material or anti-microbial features.
- Mobility – Heavy mattresses can be harder to place on your bed or, let alone hinder the movement of the bed whenever you want to move it. Apart from that, you will also find it difficult to lift the corners while putting on a bedsheet. Hence, check the weight of the mattress before buying it.
Different Types of Mattresses
Mattresses come in all sorts of sizes and shapes. In addition to this, each mattress is made up of different materials and plays a specific role. Therefore, we have curated a list of different types of mattresses available in the market.
- Latex – With its temperature regulation feature and a natural formation, Latex Mattresses are quite expensive compared to their competitors. These are usually made from milky white sap. It tends to last longer with its organic components.
- Memory Foam – Memory Foam deserve all sort of consideration due to their unique advantages and properties. Many brands have now incorporated gels into the formulations. It is purely due to the retention of heat. However, memory foam provides the utmost comfort when it comes to backache.
- Airbed – Confused with the one hiding in your closet? Well, we aren’t talking about the mattress that is deflated as soon as the guests leave. Airbed mattresses can now be seen in the master bedrooms as well. These have become highly popular since they provide zoned support and minimize the pressure simultaneously.
- All Foam – A more of modern development, all-foam mattresses can feel very different. These beds are generally built with polyurethane foams and formulated using petro-chemicals or bio-based oils.
Tips to keep Mattresses Clean
One of the good mattress features is that it doesn’t attract allergens. However, it becomes important to take a few additional steps to keep your mattress clean. Here are a few of them.
- Keep the Dust Out – Ensure you regularly clean the area around your bed. Apart from that, it would be best to keep your mattress cover, which will reduce the build-up of dust particles. You can also wash the covers every time you change your bedding.
- Vacuum Regularly – Every once in a week, vacuum your mattress. It will provide a deep cleaning of the mattress and get rid of dust particles that seep inside.
- Change the Bedding Often – Your bed sheets and covers need to be changed quite often. The spills can seep into the mattress and attract bacteria causing allergies. Therefore, whenever your bedsheet looks like it needs a good wash, consider changing it.
Reviews: Best Mattresses Made in USA
The below list consists of products we found to be the most useful for a perfect sleep at night. We would also like to inform you that we may receive a small profit for every purchase made through the following links.
- It is designed with 3-inches of Sealy Support Firm Foam and 1-inch SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam for a comfortable sleep. In addition to this, the mattress also features SealyCool Cooling Gel Memory Foam for additional support.
- This mattress is equipped with 2-inches of SealyCushion Air Foam for maximum softness and airflow.
- It delivers maximum support under the body’s heaviest part when needed most with its Posturpedic Technology.
- To provide the perfect balance of deep-down support and comfort, the 13-inch mattress comes with an exclusive Response Coil System.
- The superior Luna Airflow Technology allows air to circulate through the mattress protector, helping you sleep with utmost comfort.
- Its hypoallergenic feature is excellent for people suffering from asthma and eczema, making the Luna Queen Size mattress a healthy alternative.
- This mattress’s 100% waterproof membrane with a fitted sheet style design repels liquid.
- This 6″ mattress is perfect for bunks, day beds, trundles, and campers. It sure is an all-rounder!
- Its graphite gel-infused foam provides superior thermal conductivity for a more refreshing night’s sleep providing maximum comfort. You won’t have to worry about the temperature changes at all.
- No fiberglass or harmful/toxic chemical is used in the mattresses, making them perfect for people sensitive to allergies.
- Thrive mattresses come with a removable zipper cover so that you can wash off all the dirt and keep your mattress fresh again. Zip it off and wash the cover.
- It resists mold, dust mites, and bacteria, naturally keeping you safe from allergies.
- This Thrive Gel Foam Mattress is free of phthalates, heavy metals, and formaldehyde making it environment-friendly.
- This firm mattress is combined with a soft, touchable cover and 2″ air gel memory.
- The mattress features a medium-firm feel that will help you wake up fresh and energized.
- It provides support and comfort for every body type and sleeping position. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about your backache.
- The Revel Cooling Gel Mattress resists the changes in external temperatures and provides enhanced cooling to the people sleeping in a warm region. It doesn’t change its shape during extremely cold or warm temperatures.
- This 12″ hypoallergenic memory foam mattress also features a 6″ long-lasting DuraBase foam making your sleep super comfortable.
- It is constructed with a 1-inch layer of a supremely soft quilted foam top for plush, breathable comfort.
- The material is designed to resist body impressions, so you won’t have to worry about bumps and dents on your mattress.
- It is engineered with a 7″ base of coils for decreased motion transfer and increased support enabling superior comfort while sleeping.
- You can flip the mattress according to your choice since it has a quilted foam layer on either side, adding more to its longevity.
- This mattress was named U.S News and World Report’s Best Budget Mattress of 2020.
- The mattress is 10-inch in size, divided into multiple layers for optimum benefits.
- 2-inch of the mattress comprises cooling gel memory foam, 3 inches offers an air channel foam to maximize breathability and ventilation. A 5-inch thick foam forms a durable and sturdy base for edge support.
- It is hypoallergenic, with medium-firm support and pressure relief and motion isolation.
- This mattress is designed to be supportive, firm, and comfortable at the same time.
- It comes encased in a sleek Blue cover made with premium quality Nylon fabric.
- The cover is water-resistant for easy cleaning, non-allergenic, odor-free, flame-retardant, anti-static, crack-resistant, as well as Phthalate-free.
- The mattress is CertiPUR-US certified foam free of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, formaldehyde, lead, and heavy metals.
- This is an 11-inch thick, medium-feel, Hybrid Foam Mattress.
- It offers a TEMPUR Support Layer and TEMPUR-ES Comfort Layer for advanced capability.
- The mattress is designed to provide personalized comfort and support with over 1000 premium spring coils.
- It comes enclosed in a soft and cool-to-touch cover made with premium quality materials and superior knitting technology.
- This is a 14-inch AS3 Hybrid mattress designed by Amerisleep.
- It features the proprietary Active Flex Layer that provides extra softness and bounces back instantly.
- The mattress comes in a Celliant cover that is designed to promote restful sleep and speed up recovery.
- It also includes a Bio-Pur comfort layer that features an open-cell design for optimum breathability and ventilation.
Index Table: Top-Rated Mattresses Made in USA
|1||Sealy Posturpedic - 13-Inch US Made Mattress||Sealy||94|
|2||Luna Queen Size - US Made Hypoallergenic Mattress||Luna||98|
|3||AMC Twin Bed - Memory Foam Mattress US Made||AMC||98|
|4||Thrive 8 Inch - US Made Gel Foam Mattress||Thrive||97|
|5||Revel Cooling Gel - Memory Foam US Made Mattress||Revel||98|
|6||Dreamfoam King Size - Coil Mattress Made in US||Dreamfoam||97|
|7||Sleep Innovations Marley - Gel Memory Foam Mattress||Sleep Innovations||96.5|
|8||Fortnight Bedding Narrow Twin - Foam Mattress||Fortnight Bedding||96.1|
|9||Tempur-Pedic Adapt - Medium Hybrid Foam Mattress||Tempur-Pedic||95.7|
|10||AMERISLEEP AS3 - Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress||AMERISLEEP||96.3|
Table of Contents
- What to Look For in a Mattress
- Different Types of Mattresses
- Tips to keep Mattresses Clean
- Reviews: Best Mattresses Made in USA
- Sealy® Posturpedic 13-Inch US Made Mattress
- Luna® Queen Size US Made Hypoallergenic Mattress
- AMC® Twin Bed Memory Foam Mattress US Made
- Thrive ® 8 Inch US Made Gel Foam Mattress
- Revel® Cooling Gel Memory Foam US Made Mattress
- Dreamfoam® King Size Coil Mattress Made in US
- Sleep Innovations® Marley Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Fortnight Bedding® Narrow Twin Foam Mattress
- Tempur-Pedic® Adapt Medium Hybrid Foam Mattress
- AMERISLEEP® AS3 Hybrid Memory Foam Mattress
- Index Table: Top-Rated Mattresses Made in USA