Finding a mattress that provides you with maximum comfort and uninterrupted sleep is super essential. However, once you start to look for the one that fulfills all your needs, you will be bombed with hundreds of options. Therefore, to help you find the most comfortable mattress, we have curated a list of best mattresses made in the USA. Take a look!
What to Look For in a Mattress
A comfortable mattress comes into action every time people want to spend more time on their beds. Here are some essential qualities in a mattress that should never be compromised.
- Focus on Comfort – The most essential thing to consider is your comfort. Even if your mattress is super expensive, it will be of no use until you aren’t able to sleep peacefully on it.
- Right Size – If you have a small bed, you will have to find a mattress that fits it properly. For a King-sized bed, you will need a large sized mattress that provides equal comfort.
- Durability – Some mattresses wear out faster than the others. It solely depends on how they are formulated. Therefore, check for the durability of the mattress before buying it.
- Allergens – If you suffer from allergies, you need to make sure that your mattress doesn’t encourage the build-up of dust particles or odor. Therefore, look for brands that offer hypoallergenic material or anti-microbial features.
- Mobility – Heavy mattresses can be harder to place on your bed or let alone hinder the movement of the bed whenever you want to move it. Apart from that, you will also find it difficult to lift the corners while putting on a bedsheet. Hence, check the weight of the mattress before buying it.
Different Types of Mattresses
Mattresses come in all sorts of sizes and shapes. In addition to this, each mattress is made up of a distinct material and plays a specific role. Therefore, according to this, we have curated a list of different types of mattresses available in the market.
- Latex – With its temperature regulation feature and a natural formation, Latex Mattresses are quite expensive when compared to their competitors. These are usually made from a milky white sap. It tends to last longer with its organic components.
- Memory Foam – Memory Foam deserve all sort of consideration due to their unique advantages and properties. Many brands have now incorporated gels into the formulations. It is purely due to the retention of heat. However, memory foam provides the utmost comfort when it comes to backache.
- Airbed – Confused with the one hiding in your closet? Well, we aren’t talking about the mattress that is deflated as soon as the guests leave. Airbed mattresses can now be seen in the master bedrooms as well. These have become highly popular since they provide zoned support and minimize the pressure simultaneously.
- All Foam – A more of modern development, all-foam mattresses can feel very different. These beds are generally built with polyurethane foams and formulated using petro-chemicals or bio-based oils.
Tips to keep Mattresses Clean
One of the features of a good mattress is that it doesn’t attract allergens. However, it becomes important to take a few additional steps to keep your mattress clean. Here are a few of them.
- Keep the Dust Out – Ensure you clean the area around your bed regularly. Apart from that, you must keep your mattress covered, which will reduce the build-up of dust particles. You can also wash the covers every time you change your bedding.
- Vacuum Regularly – Every once in a week, vacuum your mattress. It will provide a deep cleaning of the mattress and get rid of dust particles that have seeped inside.
- Change the Bedding Often – Your bed sheets and covers need to be changed quite often. The spills can seep into the mattress and attract bacteria causing allergies. Therefore, whenever your bedsheet looks like it needs a good wash, consider changing it.
Reviews: Best Mattresses Made in USA
The below list consists of products we found to be the most useful for a perfect sleep at night. Also, we would like to inform you that for every purchase made through the following links, we may receive a small profit.
- It is designed with 3-inches of Sealy Support Firm Foam and 1-inch of SealyCushion Extra Soft Foam for a comfortable sleep. In addition to this, the mattress also features SealyCool Cooling Gel Memory Foam for additional support.
- For maximum softness and airflow, this mattress is equipped with 2-inches of SealyCushion Air Foam.
- It delivers maximum support under the heaviest part of the body when it is needed most with its Posturpedic Technology.
- To provide the perfect balance of deep down support and comfort, the 13-inch mattress comes with an exclusive Response Coil System.
- The superior Luna Airflow Technology allows air to circulate through the mattress protector helping you sleep with utmost comfort.
- Its hypoallergenic feature is excellent for people suffering from asthma and eczema, making the Luna Queen Size mattress a healthy alternative.
- The 100% waterproof membrane of this mattress with a fitted sheet style design repels liquid.
- This 6″ mattress is perfect for bunks, day beds, trundles, and campers. It sure is an all-rounder!
- Its graphite gel-infused foam provides superior thermal conductivity for more refreshing night sleep providing maximum comfort. You won’t have to worry about the changes in the temperature at all.
- No fiberglass or harmful/toxic chemical is used in the mattresses, which makes it perfect for people sensitive to allergies.
- Thrive mattresses come with a removable zipper cover so that you can wash off all the dirt and keep your mattress fresh again. Zip it off and wash the cover.
- It resists mold, dust mites, and bacteria, naturally keeping you safe from allergies.
- This Thrive Gel Foam Mattress is free of phthalates, heavy metals, and formaldehyde making it environment-friendly.
- This firm mattress is combined with a soft touch breathable cover and 2” air gel memory.
- The mattress features a medium-firm feel that will help you wake up fresh and energized.
- It provides support and comfort for every body type and sleeping position. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about your backache.
- The Revel Cooling Gel Mattress resists the changes in external temperatures and provides enhanced cooling to the people sleeping in a warm region. It doesn’t change its shape during extremely cold or warm temperatures.
- This 12” hypoallergenic memory foam mattress also features a 6” long-lasting DuraBase foam making your sleep super comfortable.
- It is constructed with a 1” layer of a supremely soft quilted foam top for plush, breathable comfort.
- The material is designed in such a way that it resists body impressions so you won’t have to worry about bumps and dents on your mattress.
- It is engineered with a 7″ base of coils for decreased motion transfer and increased support enabling superior comfort while sleeping.
- You can flip the mattress according to your choice since it has a quilted foam layer on either side, adding more to its longevity.
Index Table: Top-Rated Mattresses Made in USA
|1||Sealy Posturpedic - 13-Inch US Made Mattress||Sealy||94|
|2||Luna Queen Size - US Made Hypoallergenic Mattress||Luna||98|
|3||AMC Twin Bed - Memory Foam Mattress US Made||AMC||98|
|4||Thrive 8 Inch - US Made Gel Foam Mattress||Thrive||97|
|5||Revel Cooling Gel - Memory Foam US Made Mattress||Revel||98|
|6||Dreamfoam King Size - Coil Mattress Made in US||Dreamfoam||97|
Table of Contents
- What to Look For in a Mattress
- Different Types of Mattresses
- Tips to keep Mattresses Clean
- Reviews: Best Mattresses Made in USA
- Index Table: Top-Rated Mattresses Made in USA