Finding a place for storage in your house can be a bit difficult. You can make some storage space under your bed to keep your necessary items. How? Well, heavy-duty bed risers are the solution to your storage problem.
Here, we will study some crucial things regarding bed risers. We will also look at some top-rated products.
Reviews: Best Heavy Duty Bed Risers
So, as you are well versed with all the essentials of bed risers, here are some of our top picks.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- There is no more worrying about storage space; you can use these bed risers to elevate the beds and make some extra storage space.
- These awesome little beasts have the power to handle up to 10,000 pounds of combined weight, which makes them ideal for other furniture also.
- Moreover, you don’t have to worry about them slipping away. These bed risers can stay in place as they have an anti-slip bottom.
- The bed risers come in a pack of 6 pieces that can easily lift any four-legged furniture with ease.
- Features Anti Slip Foam Grip.
- Each block rises 2-inches.
- Comes in 3 pack options.
- Height is not adjustable.
- Here is another bed riser product that you can look into. It has the capacity to lift around 1200 pounds.
- Moreover, they have a tapered design with a flat square base. You can raise your bed to a maximum limit of 7.25 inches.
- Now, no more paper packing to keep your bed elevated; use these bed risers to do the same.
- The bed risers also have power outlet sockets in them and USB ports in addition to all this. You can use these USB ports to charge your electronic devices.
- 7.25 Inch rise size.
- Includes power outlet and USB port.
- 1200 lbs weight Capacity.
- Does not offer size options.
- 4 of these heavy-duty aluminum bed risers can handle up to 36,000 pounds of weight which is remarkable.
- Moreover, you can lift your bed to a height of 5.5 inches with these little risers.
- If you don’t like the bed’s frequent movement, then these are the best for you. These bed risers will keep your bed in place with their anti-slip design.
- The product is a bit expensive but has the capability to handle weight even on wooden floors.
- 5.5 Inch lift.
- Carries 9,000 pounds Per Leg.
- Aluminum construction.
- A little expensive.
- Unlike other bed risers, the material used in these bed risers is heavy-duty plastic that can sustain 1300 lbs.
- Moreover, these bed risers are available in a pack of 8 pieces. This allows you to use the bed risers for raising it by the height of 3, 5, or 8 inches.
- Before using the bed risers, you need to ensure that the furniture’s legs are less than 2.75 inches thick.
- Lastly, you can get these bed risers in three colors: black, white, and brown.
- These bed risers are of a rather simple shape. They come in a pack of 4 and can raise your bed to a height of 3.7 inches.
- Thus, they create a lot of space to store your belongings under the bed.
- These bed and furniture risers are made from heavy-duty plastic that can safely handle weight up to 4000 pounds together.
- The best thing about these bed risers is that they can easily handle the bed’s weight without slipping or scratching the furniture.
- These little bed risers can help you lift your bed and furniture by a height of 6 inches pretty easily.
- They are made from heavy-duty plastic that can sustain up to 300 pounds of weight individually.
- If you are using these bed risers, make sure that the bed’s legs or other furniture are three by 3 inches in dimension.
- Now, no more making space in your home for luggage or any other storage item; use these risers to store things under your bed.
- This is one of the strongest plastic bed risers available on the market.
- It is designed to lift 2000 pounds of weight.
- The heavy-duty bed riser can raise furniture up to 3 inches high without scratching or denting the floor.
- This package contains four pieces to ensure it raises a bed.
- This bed lifter features an external size of 4.1×4.1×2.6 inches, whereas the internal size is 3.2×3.2×0.6 inches.
- It can lift any furniture item to 2 inches high.
- This heavy-duty lifter can easily raise any desk, chair, sofa, bed, or table without causing any problem.
- It is made with anti-slip plastic and can be a stacker to lift things higher.
- This bed riser is made with premium quality Polypropylene.
- The imported quality bed lifter can lift to various heights.
- It can lift things extra 8-inch high, an extra 5-inch high, or an extra 3-inch high.
- This heavy-duty riser can lift weights up to 1300 pounds.
What Are The Advantages Of Heavy Duty Bed Risers?
Heavy-duty bed risers have countless advantages; some of the prominent ones are:
- Storage Space – With the use of bed risers, you can make a lot of storage space to keep your necessary items.
- Easy to get into bed – Less height of your bed tends to be a problem sometimes. And the addition of height can help you get easily into your bed.
- Movability – With the installation of bed risers under your bed, you can easily move them around as you don’t have to bend to hold them.
What Are The Various Materials Used In Heavy Duty Bed Risers?
If we talk about the material, there are basically three types of materials used for making heavy-duty bed risers. Here is a brief description of all those materials.
- Metal – Metal bed risers include aluminum and steel bed risers with the best weight-bearing capacity. One riser piece can take weight up to 10,000 pounds. Hence, metal is the most preferred material for bed risers.
- Wood – The second on the list is wood. The best thing about wood is that it is highly durable and will not collapse. Moreover, the weight capacity of wood is relatively high. You can pick up a set of bed risers that blend well with your home interior as there are many choices. This material is also used in making laptop desk for bed.
- Plastic – Plastic is last in the list of materials. It is also popular among bed risers but has a weight-bearing capacity lower than metal and wood. The durability of plastic depends on its type. Heavy-duty plastic is highly durable.
Buying Considerations For Heavy Duty Bed Risers
When you go out to get the best heavy-duty bed riser set, keep a check on the following factors.
- Material – Go for aluminum risers as it has high weight capacity. Go for wood if you are more of a stylish person.
- Weight Capacity – Go for the bed risers with the maximum weight capacity and those in your budget.
- Anti-Slip Design – Make sure that the bed risers you choose have an anti-slip bottom.
- Economical – Check all the required features in a product and analyze the price if it is right for all the features.
Index Table: Top-Rated Heavy Duty Bed Risers
|1||iPrimio Square - Bed and Furniture Risers||iPrimio||98|
|2||Holdn’ Storage 7.25 Inches High - Bed Risers||Holdn’ Storage||98|
|3||iPrimio Aluminum - Bed Risers||iPrimio||98|
|4||Utopia Bedding 8 pieces - Bed and Furniture Risers||Utopia Bedding||97|
|5||FONDDI 4-inch - Heavy Duty Bed Risers||FONDDI||96|
|6||Kings Brand 6-inch - Bed and Furniture Risers||Kings Brand||97|
|7||DuraCasa Heavy Duty - Bed Risers||DuraCasa||96.8|
|8||Joyclub Durable - Heavy Duty Bed Risers||Joyclub||96.2|
|9||Home-it Adjustable - Heavy Duty Bed Riser||Home-it||95.3|
Table of Contents
- Reviews: Best Heavy Duty Bed Risers
- iPrimio® Square Bed and Furniture Risers
- Holdn’ Storage® 7.25 Inches High Bed Risers
- iPrimio® Aluminum Bed Risers
- Utopia Bedding® 8 pieces Bed and Furniture Risers
- FONDDI® 4-inch Heavy Duty Bed Risers
- Kings Brand® 6-inch Bed and Furniture Risers
- DuraCasa® Heavy Duty Bed Risers
- Joyclub® Durable Heavy Duty Bed Risers
- Home-it® Adjustable Heavy Duty Bed Riser
- What Are The Advantages Of Heavy Duty Bed Risers?
- What Are The Various Materials Used In Heavy Duty Bed Risers?
- Buying Considerations For Heavy Duty Bed Risers
- Index Table: Top-Rated Heavy Duty Bed Risers