Amerisleep isn’t a new name in the memory foam mattress world. The brand is popular for its exclusive line of soft to firm bed-in-a-box mattresses.
In this article, we cover everything you need to know about Amerisleep mattresses, their USPs, and a detailed review of all five models, including firmness, uses of sleeper types, and more.
The Amerisleep Lineup
Amerisleep offers five foam mattress models.
Two firm mattresses: AS1(firm) and AS2 (medium-firm)
Three soft mattresses: AS3 (medium), AS4 (medium-soft) and AS5 (soft)
- AS1: Formerly known as the Americana, ASI is a 10″ tall mattress and has one layer of memory foam (4 PCF) and then a thick support layer (1.8 PCF). This is the shortest and firmest one.
- AS2: Formerly known as the Revere, this one is 12″ tall, has three layers. The top layer of ‘Surface Modification Technology’ 1.65 PCF, a comfort layer made of 4 PCF memory foam, and a base layer of 1.8 PCF polyfoam.
- AS3: Formerly known as the Liberty, it has the same number of layers and height as AS2. The only difference is that AS3’s topmost comfort layer is 1″ thicker than AS1 or AS2.
- AS4: Formerly known as the Colonial, this one also 12″ tall with three layers, and again, the top comfort layer is another inch thicker.
- AS5: Formerly known as the Independence, this one is the thickest and softest of all five types. Standing 14″ tall, it has four total layers, including two layers of transition foam between the memory foam and support polyfoam.
Stand Out Features Of Amerisleep Brand & Mattresses
Wondering how Amerisleep stood out in the crowded online mattress market? We think it’s because of these features.
- 5 exclusive memory foam mattresses to cater to the needs of all types of sleepers.
- You get 100-night risk free trial. 3+ months is a good time window to decide whether to keep the mattress or try another popular name.
- If you end up loving the mattress, Amerisleep will treat you with quite a lengthy warranty – 20 years, to be specific.
- The brand not only believes in serving humans but our environment as well. That’s why they use eco-friendly materials.
- Residing in the US? You are eligible for free shipping. And yes, all mattresses are made in the USA.
- Amerisleep particularly delivers the mattresses vacuum sealed and rolled in a box.
Common Features Across All Amerisleep Mattresses
- Celliant Cover – Celliant has been a buzz word in the ‘mattress world’ for quite some time now. The material is said to maintain the circadian rhythm by regulating body temperature and improving circulation. That means you get more restful sleep.
- Bio-Pur™ memory foam – Amerisleep mattresses use bio-based foams and for good reasons. This translates into eco-friendliness, no allergies from petroleum chemicals, and a cooler sleeping experience.
- Responsive Memory Foam Feel – We all hate that feeling of getting stuck in the mattress, right? All memory foam mattresses of the brand are responsive to their competitor mattresses. A pleasing fact, indeed.
- Mattresses that cater to everyone’s need – We believe Amerisleep doesn’t believe in the one-size-fits-all theory. That’s why they have two firms and three mattresses.
- Cool Sleeping – Celliant fiber in the cover, bio memory foams, and a few other patented technologies show that Amerisleep is a flag bearer of ‘stay cool, sleep cool.’
- Green Manufacturing – Amerisleep is an environmentally conscious brand that makes an environmentally safe mattress.
Reviews: Amerisleep Mattresses
- Cheapest, firmest and shortest Amerisleep memory foam mattress.
- The AS1 is designed to have just two layers – an 8″ thick Bio-Core support layer topped with a 2″ thick top memory foam layer. The mattress totals 10″ thick.
- This mattress absorbs and minimizes motion transfer to a considerable amount, which, in turn, may help sleep disruptions and discomfort.
- Since it is a firmer model, it does not conform as closely. It provides average pain and pressure relief.
- Given the bed’s firmness profile, it’s best suited for back and stomach sleepers.
- With the 12-inch AS2, Amerisleep has a thick layer of plant-based memory foam with a supportive, high-quality base layer. Ideal for people with lower back pain and those who sleep on their back or stomach.
- The medium-firm mattress contours, cushions, and relieve the pressure points. It also ensures optimal spinal alignment to reduce aches and pains.
- The eco-friendly foam is breathable. From bottom to top, AS2 is comprised of a 7″ Bio-Core base layer, 3″ poly foam transition layer, and 2″ Bio-Pur memory foam layer.
- Moreover, it bounces back to its original shape. If you shift positions frequently, you won’t get stuck in ruts.
- Available in Twin XL, California King, Full, King, Queen, and Twin sizes.
- Next up is Amerisleep’s best selling mattress, AS3. It is a 12-inch mattress similar to AS2’s design.
- The only difference between AS2 and AS3 is in the comfort and transition layers’ thickness.
- The AS3 comes with a 3″ memory foam on top and a 2″ transition layer in between. And this extra thickness adds to its price as well.
- If you want to know the exact memory foam layers, here you go 3″ Bio-Pur™ memory foam cooling layer, 2″ Affinity layer, and 7″ Bio-Core™ sag-free support layer.
- The medium firm mattress is a versatile model suitable for all types of sleepers. Great for balancing weight and pressure points.
- It is also a good option for warm sleepers thanks to its Celliant® cover and the middle layer of extra-breathable memory foam.
- Like all other Ameri Mattress models, AS4 is crafted with plant-based materials, it has less petroleum in its composition. That means low carbon footprint.
- The medium-soft memory foam mattress combines the brand’s cooling Bio-Pur foam and Affinity with SMT comfort foam layers. Great for relieving pressure points and to give a floating feel.
- Speaking of the three foam layers, it has 2″ Bio-Pur™ memory foam to cool and regulate temperature, a 4″ Affinity layer with Surface Modified Technology, and 7-inch Bio-Core™ sag-free base support layer.
- Best for side sleepers and combo sleepers who rotate between side, back, and stomach positions.
- Compatible with adjustable bed frames. Available in Twin XL, California King, Full, King, Queen, and Twin sizes.
- Finally, we have the AS5, Amerisleep’s softest and the most premium foam mattress.
- It is the only Amerisleep bed that has more than three layers. With 14″ thickness, the layers go like this – a 7″ bottom layer of the Bio-Core support foam. On top of it comes a 2″ transition layer similar to AS3. Then there is another 2″ layer known as the “Active Flex Layer” for responsiveness. Finally, a 3″ top layer of the same memory foam was used in the other four models.
- Due to the additional layer, it provides a 5″ of plush foam for strict side sleepers.
- It conforms to each individual’s shape and provides pressure relief for hips and shoulders.
- Not on a budget and willing to spend more than a thousand dollars? You can own Amerisleep’s most expensive mattress.
- This is the Full-sized 12 Inch AS2 model that is the standard size.
- Bio Pur memory foam layers and a Bio Core support layer.
- Celliant Infused cover, which helps you fall asleep faster.
- Compatible with most adjustable bed foundations in full size.
- A ten-inch profile bed from Amerisleep with the popular Bio Pur and Bio Core foam support layers and Celiant cover.
- This is the twin size, which is perfect for starts for a couple.
- Comfortable and soft with noiseless design and motion-free function.
- The Amerisleep features the popular and comfortable Bio Pur and Affinity layers with surface modified technology called the Bio Core for sag-free support.
- The Cellaint cover ensures that you fall asleep faster and easier.
- This is the full Californian king-sized version with a 12-inch profile.
- This is a memory foam mattress designed for back and stomach sleepers.
- The medium-firm mattress provides targeted pressure relief to make sleeping easier and more comfortable.
- It is environmentally-friendly, plant-based, and features an open cell structure to keep it ventilated and breathable.
- It is made to last with the Bio-Care foam support layer to ensure it doesn’t sag or sink.
- This AS5 is the softes hybrid mattress designed by Amerisleep.
- It is 14-inch thick with an active flex layer for extra softness and bounce.
- The mattress comes encased in a Celliant cover to promote restful sleep and faster recovery.
- This mattress offers 900 pocket-coil springs to minimize motion transfer, with better edge support, as well as pain relief.
Index Table: Amerisleep’s Line Of Mattresses
|1||AMERISLEEP AS1 Memory Foam - Mattress||AMERISLEEP||98.4|
|2||AMERISLEEP AS2 Memory Foam - Mattress||AMERISLEEP||98|
|3||AMERISLEEP AS3 Memory Foam - Mattress||AMERISLEEP||97|
|4||AMERISLEEP AS4 Memory Foam - Mattress||AMERISLEEP||97|
|5||AMERISLEEP AS5 - Memory Foam Mattress||AMERISLEEP||98|
|6||Amerisleep 12 Inch Full - AS2 Full Sized Matress||Amerisleep||96|
|7||Amerisleep Twin - AS! Ten inch Mattress||Amerisleep||97|
|8||Amerisleep California King - Extra Large Mattress||Amerisleep||97|
|9||AMERISLEEP AS2 - Memory Foam Mattress||AMERISLEEP||96.4|
|10||AMERISLEEP AS5 Hybrid - Memory Foam Spring Mattress||AMERISLEEP||95.7|
Table of Contents
- The Amerisleep Lineup
- Stand Out Features Of Amerisleep Brand & Mattresses
- Common Features Across All Amerisleep Mattresses
- Reviews: Amerisleep Mattresses
- AMERISLEEP® AS1 Memory Foam Mattress
- AMERISLEEP® AS2 Memory Foam Mattress
- AMERISLEEP® AS3 Memory Foam Mattress
- AMERISLEEP® AS4 Memory Foam Mattress
- AMERISLEEP® AS5 Memory Foam Mattress
- Amerisleep® 12 Inch Full AS2 Full Sized Matress
- Amerisleep® Twin AS! Ten inch Mattress
- Amerisleep® California King Extra Large Mattress
- AMERISLEEP® AS2 Memory Foam Mattress
- AMERISLEEP® AS5 Hybrid Memory Foam Spring Mattress
- Index Table: Amerisleep’s Line Of Mattresses