The Simmons Beautyrest is one of the most popular mattress lines, and also pretty huge to explore. Not only are there interesting models, there are too many variations within each Beautyrest model to suit different sleeper types.
This article aims to touch the popular Simmons Beautyrest models, their pros and cons, unique features and more.
Simmons Mattress Types
Simmons Bedding Company regularly updates its line of mattresses. The current Beautyrest lineup includes Black, Platinum, Hybrid, and Silver. The Beautyrest line has the most affordable beddings with the main mattress being the BR800™.
- Beautyrest Black: This is the epitome of luxury in the Beautyrest brand. With three classes – L-Class, C-Class, and K-Class, these mattresses are ideal for those who prefer high-end memory foam layers and super cushiony comfort. Popular Beautyrest Black models: The Tatiana, Sonya, Natasha, Mariela, Katarina Pillow Top, Desiree, and Calista.
Beautyrest Platinum: These are much thicker and pricey mattresses with multiple firmness ratings. Besides memory foam layers, they feature micro coil layers as well to respond well to your curves. With plush pillow tops, Platinum options include the Jaycrest, Spring Grove, and Haven Pines.
Beautyrest Hybrid: This collection has three different hybrid mattresses — the BRX3000-IM, BRX1000-IP, and BRX1000-C. With pocketed coil support systems, they are firm, plush, and medium-firm. The price point is high for hybrid mattresses.
Beautyrest Silver: These models are durable, less expensive and come with plenty of firmness options. They are designed with two foam layers and a layer of 900 Series pocketed coils.
Simmons Mattresses – Pros & Cons
Speaking of the upsides, anyone would agree with these three points.
- Simmons Beautyrest line currently has 24 different innerspring and hybrid mattress models. And, the majority of them come with multiple firmness settings to target all types of sleepers.
Almost all Simmons Beautyrest mattress models provide good edge support and have a responsive comfy surface.
- They have mattresses for every budget: from inexpensive to moderately priced and splurge-worthy options.
Onto the downsides of Simmons mattresses:
- Below-average lifespan, poor to average motion isolation, and more off-gassing than other innerspring and hybrids models are the major performance-wise cons.
Above-average price compared to competitor mattresses.
Getting the mattress specs like foam density, comfort layer thickness, and cover composition is impossible. Simmons doesn’t disclose them.
Common Features of Beautyrest Mattresses
- Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology® for better contouring and to reduce motion transfer
Reinforced edge support to prevent mattress roll-off
Energy Foam® for greater stability and durability
Transflexion® Comfort Technology for an excellent comfort to back and joints
Reviews: Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses
- Designed to promote movement while providing pressure relief and regulating temperature, this mattress comes with 2000 pocketed coils.
With a Plush surface, it lets the body sink in just the right amount, ensuring a comfortable sleep at night. In addition, the surface layer utilizes DualCool technology and Memory Foam as well.
GelTouch Foam and AirCool Gel memory foam in the comfort layer help to conform to the body’s shape. The mattress also supports the edges and gives greater stability and ventilation.
With the no-flip design, there is no need to rotate or flip the mattress, which we think is great.
Pocketed Coil technology promotes pressure relief and motion separation.
If you can afford the hefty price tag, it is a great buy.
- Combining pocketed coil technology, air-cool memory foam and surface cool plus fiber, this is an ideal mattress that offers equal parts support and comfort.
The mattress helps to dissipate energy away to give a good night’s sleep thanks to the SurfaceCool Plus fiber used in the top layer. The plush pillow top also significantly amp up the comfort level.
The 2-inch padding layer of Comfort foam and 0.5-inch Air-cool max memory foam pressure relief and freedom of movement.
Hundreds of wrapped pocketed coils provide conforming lumbar support and great motion separation for undisturbed sleep.
Air-cool beauty edge foam gives enough airflow through the mattress.
- Another splurge worthy Simmons Beautyrest mattress that is designed to provide conforming back support and pressure relief.
The extra firm surface has SurfaceCool Fiber to boost heat dissipation. It doesn’t stop there – the heat is transferred to sides and lower layers where cooling materials are present.
An Energy Foam and Micro-diamond memory foam make the comfort and contour layers of this Black series mattress.
Advanced Pocketed Coil System and AirCoolBeautyEdge in the mattress enhance the air flow through the mattress.
The no-flip mattress comes with a 10-year limited warranty with guaranteed long lasting durability.
The cost to enjoy deep, sound sleep – pricey!
- The Simmons Beautyrest Contour Aire 18″ Queen Raised Air Bed Mattress is in the upper range of the brand’s air mattress lineup, but on the lower end in terms of price point.
Key differentiating factors include the plush waterproof flocked velvet top and easily inflatable design.
In less than two minutes you could inflate/deflate the mattress thanks to the built-in pump. Inflated mattress dimension: 80″W x 60″D x 18″H.
The Queen Air Bed Mattress comes with comfort control switch to set the desired comfort level – firm to plush.
Also included is a tufted contouring pillow top.
- Simmons Beautyrest Beginnings Black Brilliant Sun Crib and Toddler Mattress is an excellent toddler mattress. Yes, they are into Kids mattress, pads and covers too.
231 Beautyrest™ Pocketed Coil® springs form the mattress core and provide firm and even support. The wrapped coils also provide greater durability while delivering pressure relief.
The toddler mattress is designed has two sides: one that offers the right amount of firmness for infants, while the other side features a gel memory foam layer for toddlers. In short, it grows old with your child.
By maintaining ideal sleeping temperature and reducing pressure points, it ensures your little munchkin sleeps well. It’s a great addition to say goodbye to sleepless nights.
All Beautyrest™ crib and toddler mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
Index Table: Best Simmons Mattresses
|1||Beautyrest Beautyrest Silver - Hybrid Plush 2000||Beautyrest||97|
|2||Beautyrest Beautyrest Recharge Platinum - Gabriella Plush Pillow Top Mattress||Beautyrest||98|
|3||Beautyrest Beautyrest Black - Calista Extra Firm Mattress||Beautyrest||96|
|4||Beautyrest Simmons Beautyrest - Contour Aire 18 inch Air Mattress||Beautyrest||97|
|5||Beautyrest Beautyrest Beginnings - Black Brilliant Toddler Mattress||Beautyrest||98|
Table of Contents
- Simmons Mattress Types
- Simmons Mattresses – Pros & Cons
- Common Features of Beautyrest Mattresses
- Reviews: Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses
- Beautyrest® Beautyrest Silver Hybrid Plush 2000
- Beautyrest® Beautyrest Recharge Platinum Gabriella Plush Pillow Top Mattress
- Beautyrest® Beautyrest Black Calista Extra Firm Mattress
- Beautyrest® Simmons Beautyrest Contour Aire 18 inch Air Mattress
- Beautyrest® Beautyrest Beginnings Black Brilliant Toddler Mattress
- Index Table: Best Simmons Mattresses