If you toss and frequently turn at night because of the firm mattress, we suggest adding a bamboo mattress topper. It is super soft, comfy, cooling, and eco-friendly.
Bamboo mattress pads and toppers are also helpful in those cases when your old mattress is not helping you with a bad back.
Why Should You Use Bamboo Bed Topper?
The following are why the bamboo mattress topper superior to the conventional mattress toppers.
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo products are known for being hypoallergenic. This is because of bamboo fiber’s antibacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Temperature Control: If you are worried about the cold temperatures at night, bamboo mattress toppers are for you. It would not trap the heat inside, and this cooling mattress topper can stay cool even during hot summer nights.
- Moisture Absorption: Linking back to temperature control, a bamboo-filled mattress topper wicks away moisture and prevents sweat from pooling.
- Excellent quality: When we talk about the build quality of the mattress toppers, the bamboo mattress toppers reigns supreme. Sure, it is a bit expensive, but you benefit from durability in return.
- Non-Toxic: Bamboo mattress toppers are constructed from natural materials without harmful substances or chemicals. At the same time, other conventional mattress toppers might drench with toxic ingredients.
- Comfort: Bamboo fiber toppers are soft, lightweight, and comfortable. They can provide you with the support and relaxation you need for a good night’s sleep.
- Eco-Friendly: If you care about Mother Nature and Planet Earth, you can rest easy knowing that the bamboo mattress toppers are eco-friendly.
Everything You Should Know Before Buying Bamboo Mattress Topper
The transformation from bamboo shoots to bamboo bed topper doesn’t happen overnight. The shoots undergo stringent processing, chemical treatments, and safety standards to be eligible to have a place in your bed.
Before you buy your bamboo mattress pad/topper, you must know a few things. Follow this guideline to rule out ‘hassle’ from bamboo mattress topper buying.
- The purpose: Bamboo bed toppers come in all sizes and shapes. So you should have an answer to ‘Why do I want to buy it? ‘For example, you can get them for temperature regulation benefits or ease your back pain.
- The thread count: The high the thread count, the better comfort a bed topper offers.
- Mattress Topper Vs. Mattress Pad: Okay, these are the two commonly confused words. A mattress topper is a bit thinner than a mattress pad. Speaking of their functions, a mattress pad is used for waterproofing, therapeutic reasons, comfort, and so on, whereas a topper is used majorly to add comfort.
- Thickness: Another important factor to consider the amount of thickness (depends on the amount of bamboo fiber fil) you’d want. You can get Bamboo bed toppers with thickness ranging from 7 to 22 inches.
- Fit: How the bed topper fits your bed is another factor. Usually, the mattress toppers offer max. Fit comes with elastic bands that attach tightly to the mattress.
Who Benefits From Bamboo Toppers and Pads?
You can benefit from sleeping on bamboo mattress toppers if you:
- Have trouble sleeping on your current mattress.
- Sweat while sleeping – bamboo bed toppers wick away all moisture and keep you dry.
- Suffer from skin irritation or allergies as you sleep and need a hypoallergenic mattress.
- You need a better mattress topper to keep you cool. This is applicable, especially if you live in a hot climate.
Reviews: Best Bamboo Mattress Toppers
- Perhaps the best bamboo mattress pad on the market right now is the ExceptionalSheets Rayon from Bamboo Mattress Pad with Fitted Skirt.
- The plush rayon from the bamboo cover is filled with down-alternative cluster fiber. It is naturally hypoallergenic.
- It delivers unparalleled comfort to the aching back, as well as pressure-relieving support and temperature regulation.
- Plus, a machine-washable cover holds the mattress pad in place, so you don’t have to worry about dust or allergens building upon it.
- The company offers a money-back guarantee if you aren’t 100% satisfied. All in all, you will undoubtedly manage to profoundly improve the quality of your sleep with this affordable, bamboo-filled mattress topper.
- Infused with Bamboo charcoal, the LUCID memory foam mattress topper has a soft feel while maintaining extraordinary breathability to help keep you cool all night.
- The bamboo charcoal aids in regulating the humidity, heat, and odor, which means a cleaner sleeping environment.
- Plush, therapeutic memory foam aligns your spine and relieves pressure points. Its contouring profile makes it an excellent option for back sleepers and the ones with a bad back.
- The affordable bamboo mattress topper (King) is best suited for people looking for a hypoallergenic solution.
- Overall, this mattress topper provides all of the benefits you would expect from one made of bamboo, coupled with the excellent build quality.
- If you don’t have quite as much to spend on your next mattress topper, we recommend Zen Bamboo Ultra Soft Rayon Derived From Bamboo Mattress Topper.
- Made from 40% Bamboo-derived Rayon and 60% brushed microfiber, it provides ultimate body temperature regulation. Due to ample ventilation, it prevents heat from being trapped between the body and the mattress, too.
- As a bonus, this topper is overfilled with hypoallergenic down alternative fibers to help you sleep better at night.
- It works well in various sleeping positions and does not carry an unpleasant odor.
- We found the only bummer is that it doesn’t help much with relieving the pressure points. Yet, it is still one of the best bamboo mattress toppers you can rely on.
- Many crave a mattress topper that feels airy and fluffy, like you’re lying on a thin but soft pillow. If you happen to be on that bandwagon, you should look into the Mandarin Home Collection Plush Mattress Topper made from natural rayon derived from bamboo plants.
- This blend of microfiber and bamboo-based rayon ensures that you won’t wake up feeling sweaty in the middle of the night (a pitfall of most memory-foam mattress toppers).
- The incredibly soft topper effectively regulates your body temperature throughout the night. It’s filled with a hypoallergenic down alternative for a plush sleeping surface and as the biggest bonus.
- The Mandarin Home Collection Bamboo Mattress Topper is a pocket-friendly sleep aid’ when put on top of your regular firm mattresses.
- The eLuxurySupply RV Mattress topper offers a luxurious companion to your mattress that excels in adding softness and cooling effect to your bed.
- Each topper is filled with Revoloft fiber with the real feel of authentic goose and ducks down, which means better airflow, contouring, and movement isolation.
- The topper’s best part has supportive memory foam infused with bamboo charcoal to regulate moisture, temperature, and odors.
- Thanks to the unique fiber technology used – the mattress topper is 100% hypoallergenic, making it perfect for those who have allergies or have asthma.
- It is available in 6 sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king.
- A temperature is controlling Pillow top design Mattress pad.
- It is made with a Bamboo rayon Blend and foam fill.
- Silky soft, and smooth against the skin and very breathable and hypoallergenic.
- Offers a custom fit on the correct sized mattress.
- Certified safe materials and meets flammability standards without flame retardant chemicals.
- A plush Rayon and Bamboo fiber mattress topper filled with hypoallergenic soft down feathers for comfort.
- Unbeatable comfort and support in a high-quality removable plush pillow top design mattress top.
- Completely hypoallergenic and chemical-free materials and processes are used.
- The Mezzati is a plush bamboo mattress topper and protector in one.
- It consists of Bamboo, polyester, and Jersey Polyester fibers that are plush and comfortable and protect your mattress.
- Very breathable soft, and noiseless design and materials are used.
- Easily machine washable and quick-drying for easy care can be tumble dried on low.
- From Exceptional Sheets, we have a soft and plush bamboo mattress topper pad.
- The Topper comes in different bed size options from which you can choose.
- Every pad is filled with hypoallergenic soft plush fiber and bamboo.
- There is a high thread count cover for your comfort.
- Sleep comfortably and without interruption on this luxury Bamboo mattress topper.
- The topper helps to prevent pressure and body aches and improves sleep patterns.
- There is also a removable and washable cover on the topper.
- Made with memory foam and cooling Gel, the cover consists of pure Bamboo.
- The Amazon Basics Mattress Topper has 2 inches of gel memory foam for additional comfort and support on an existing mattress
- The Mattress topper comes in a variety of sizes for different bed sizes.
- You can enjoy the cooling and soft texture features provided by the cooling gel.
- It helps regulate body temperature for a more comfortable overnight rest.
Index Table: Top Rated Bamboo Mattress Topper
Table of Contents
- Why Should You Use Bamboo Bed Topper?
- Everything You Should Know Before Buying Bamboo Mattress Topper
- Who Benefits From Bamboo Toppers and Pads?
- Reviews: Best Bamboo Mattress Toppers
- ExceptionalSheets® Rayon from Bamboo Mattress Pad with Fitted Skirt
- LUCID® Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Zen Bamboo® Bamboo Rayon Mattress Topper
- Mandarin Home Collection® Ultra Soft Rayon Bamboo Plush Mattress Topper
- eLuxurySupply® Extra Plush Bamboo Topper with Fitted Skirt
- Cardinal and Crest® Overfilled Bamboo Mattress Top
- VirtueValue® Mattress Pad Bamboo Topper
- Mezzati® Premium Plush bamboo Mattress Topper
- Exceptional Sheets® Bamboo Matress Topper Pad in Bamboo
- Visco Soft® 3 Inch Bamboo Coated Topper
- Amazon Basics® Infused Memory Foam Cooling Bamboo Mattress Topper
- Index Table: Top Rated Bamboo Mattress Topper