Do you find yourself uncomfortable while sleeping at night? Well, for all those troubled sleepers, we have come up with the perfect solution – bamboo blankets!
Bamboo is one of the finest fabrics one can ever buy. From being durable to comfortable, there is no reason you shouldn’t add a bamboo blanket to your collection. Written below are some of the best bamboo blankets which you will love! But first, go through the buying guide.
Reasons to Choose a Bamboo Blanket
Some of the best reasons to choose a bamboo blanket are written below. Read along to know why it has become quite a big deal in the market.
- Soft – Bamboo is softer than any other material, even cotton. Each fiber of this material is smooth and long, along with rounded ends, which ultimately makes this material super soft.
- Durable – The fabrics of a bamboo blanket are taken from mature bamboo shoots. These shoots make for a more resilient and durable fiber that can last even after regular washes. Bamboo is stronger than cotton and polyester.
- Breathable – Bamboo fiber is breathable and it is due to its distinctive structure. The strands do not rub against each other and leave some space in the weave. Therefore, air can flow freely through the blanket.
- Temperature regulating – The breathability of the fabric allows air to pass from one side to the other. This helps in regulating the temperature on the other side, thus controlling the temperature of your body and the air around you.
Who Will Benefit from Bamboo Blankets?
Since different sleepers prefer different fabrics, a bamboo blanket is beneficial for a certain type of sleepers. Here are some sleepers who will benefit from a bamboo blanket.
- Pregnant Ladies – Certain conditions can make it troublesome for a few people to sleep, such as pregnancy. Hot flashes during pregnancy can make it very hard to sleep. Therefore, bamboo blankets help to accommodate these issues due to their breathable properties.
- People suffering from Night Sweats – The thermal regulating quality of a bamboo blanket helps people who suffer from night sweats. Apart from that, if you keep tossing in the bed to find a cool spot on the bed, a bamboo blanket will give you the coolness you need. Bamboo is also known for its wicking capabilities, which prevents odor as well.
- Hypoallergenic people – Some people are sensitive to a few fabrics. Since bamboo is made naturally, bamboo blankets are perfect for people who suffer from certain allergies. Apart from that, bamboo also prevents the buildup of bacteria due to excessive sweating.
- Children – Since children are more sensitive to allergies, a bamboo blanket is a perfect addition to their bed. It is best to improve the overall health of a child.
Important Considerations before Buying a Bamboo Blanket
Now that you know how beneficial bamboo blankets are for health, here are some other considerations. Make sure you go through them properly before buying a bamboo blanket.
- Weight – One of the most important features to consider while buying a bamboo blanket is the weight. Pick the one that is around 10% of your body weight. It applies to the kid’s blanket as well. Since kids have different preferences, you might want to consider their choice.
- Size – A bamboo blanket should be able to cover your whole body. A twin-size blanket would work fine for most people. Considering a child, we would recommend you buy a small-sized blanket that feels appropriate.
- Cover – Most of the bamboo blankets are washable and durable. However, if you find the one which comes with a cover, grab it! You will be able to keep your blanket clean and away from dirt and spills
Reviews: Best Bamboo Blanket
The below list consists of products we found to be the most useful if you are looking for a bamboo blanket. If you purchase any product from the below-mentioned links, we may get some part of the profit. Here are some of the best bamboo blankets.
- This bamboo blanket is made up of 100% bamboo which is perfect for summer nights.
- It comes with high-density sewing technology.
- In addition to this, it comes with loops to secure the duvet cover.
- The blanket is durable and also washable.
- This blanket by WONAP is made up of hypoallergenic bamboo fabric.
- The inner park has very soft compartments.
- It keeps a sleeper cool throughout the night with its glass beads.
- In addition to this, this blanket can be used by both adults and children.
- This bamboo blanket is perfect for hot sleepers since it regulates the temperature.
- Its moisture-wicking technology helps a person stay dry.
- The blanket features an ultra-soft touch.
- While washing the blanket, do not dry it in a drier or keep it under direct sunlight.
This blanket is made up of multiple layers and contours to the body’s shape.
The glass beads provide optimum temperature control.
- Made from premium bamboo fabric, the blanket has tiny glass beads.
- It is perfect for people who suffer from dust and other allergens.
- The breathable material comes with a moisture wicking feature.
- Kids can also use this blanket for a comfortable sleep.
- The bamboo blanket by MG MULGORE is known for its breathability.
- It is suitable for all year round and helps to fall asleep naturally.
- This blanket comes with high-quality glass beads that do not leak.
- The blanket comfortably wraps around the skin.
Index Table: Top-Rated Bamboo Blankets
|1||ZonLi Cooling - Bamboo Blanket||ZonLi||96.8|
|2||WONAP Weighted - Bamboo Blanket||WONAP||97|
|3||DANGTOP All-Season - Bamboo Blanket||DANGTOP||96|
|4||YnM Bamboo - Natural Blanket||YnM||98|
|5||CuteKing Luxurious - Bamboo Blanket||CuteKing||97|
|6||MG MULGORE Breathable - Blanket||MG MULGORE||96|
Table of Contents
- Reasons to Choose a Bamboo Blanket
- Who Will Benefit from Bamboo Blankets?
- Important Considerations before Buying a Bamboo Blanket
- Reviews: Best Bamboo Blanket
- Index Table: Top-Rated Bamboo Blankets