Bamboo beds sheets have become an increasingly popular choice in bed linen by many happy customers.
However, bamboo sheets are a relatively new concept, and there are a few pros and cons, as well as cautions to consider.
Pros and Cons of Bamboo Sheets and Bedding
There are Pros and Cons to having Bamboo Sheets, here are a few of the main ones to consider;
- Comfort – Bamboo has a unique advantage over other bed linen types when it comes to comfort as it is incredibly soft and luxurious to the touch, even softer than cotton.
Healthy – Organic or natural Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, and bamboo sheets can also reduce allergies because they reduce the amount of moisture in your bed which discourages the primary triggers of allergies, dust mites.
Durable – bamboo sheets are much more durable than any other traditional sheet material and are much less likely to pill or tear, which is a regular issue with cotton and other fabrics.
UNAbsorbenct – Bamboo is an absorbent material which means it will not absorb oils and moisture from your body and skin, which can cause sheets to become discolored and get an odor.
- There that it is very EXPENSIVE. Yet if you weight up the pros and cons, because Bamboo is so durable and long-lasting, in the long run, it is an investment that will save you from having to replace your sheets regularly.
Spotting the Best Quality Bamboo Sheet Types
Look for these telltale signs to spot the best quality Bamboo Sheets;
- Material – Look for Natural Organic Bamboo or 100% Viscose Bamboo.
Weave – You can decide on a sateen weave which has a soft satiny feel or the natural twill weave, which is smooth and delicate, but not as soft as sateen. Also, look for a 300 or more thread count.
Avoid – Avoid blends such as Bamboo and Cotton or Bamboo and Polyester as you will get a low-quality fabric that will not offer you similar benefits to pure Bamboo.
Bamboo Viscose VS Bamboo Lyocell – Bamboo Viscose is More durable and softer than Lyocell, so the choice here is up to you, bamboo Lyocell, however, will be much cheaper.
Features of a Good Bamboo Bed Sheet
- Made from 100% natural Viscose Bamboo, or natural Organic bamboo.
- A 300 thread count, or more weave.
- It can be Lyocell, sateen, or Modal feel.
- Oeko Tex certified for purity.
- Color selections available.
- Different size options.
- Deep pocket or extra depth design for a better fit.
Reviews: The Best bamboo Bedhseets
Some of the top of the range Bamboo Sheet selections that you will find available today;
- Made with 100% Pure Viscose Bamboo.
- Improved design and new colors available.
- It comes in a set of four pieces with a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and two pillowcases.
- Oeko Tex Certified low environmental impact on manufacturing.
- Thermal regulating design.
The Vegan Silk Bamboo Sheet is an Organic Pure natural Lyocell four-piece sheet set that is available in different sizes and color options.
- Choose between a Twin, Full, Queen, or King-sized option in a natural or white color selection.
- Made from all-natural and Organic Oeko Tex certified Bamboo.
- Highly breathable and cooling.
- Easy to machine wash and quick drying.
- Bamboo is naturally breathable and absorbs moisture.
- Green Vegan Textile and no silkworms were boiled to get the natural silky feeling.
From Bammpure, we have the Cooling and Breathable pure Organic Sheets in neutral and bright color selections in all size options.
- It comes in a four-piece set, and there are plenty of neutral and bold colors to choose from.
- Deep pocket design and extra depth for a much better fit.
- It is made from pure organic Bamboo that is Oeko tex Certified.
- Odor-resistant, absorbent, and naturally breathable with cooling qualities.
Pure Viscose derived Bamboo sheets from Bamboo bay with and Extra Deep pocket design.
- A six-piece Bamboo sheet set with some color availability and different size options.
- Extra deep pocket design for a better fit and less slippage.
- Made from 100%, Pure Viscose derived Bamboo.
- Odor resistant, as well as cool. Breathable and moisture absorbing.
- Oeko Tex certified as well as certified Hypoallergenic.
- Made from 300Thread Count all-natural Organic Bamboo Viscose, never blended with other fibers.
- Soft and cool texture for a comfortable night’s rest.
- A Fully elasticized Deep-pocket fitted sheet design.
- It comes in a set fo four, with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
The Hyaline Home Natural Viscose Bamboo sheets are cooling and breathable and come in a selection of fitted and flat sheets.
- Available in different sizes and color options to choose from.
- It is made from 100% Premium Viscose Bamboo.
- Silky soft texture and eco-friendly design.
- Naturally breathable and cooling Bamboo.
- Naturally green and eco-friendly manufacturing and sustainable resourcing.
- It features a deep pocket design on the fitted sheet and comes in a reusable package.
The Pure Bamboo Sheets from Pure Bamboo comes in a set of four short sheets for a Queen sized bed.
- Made from 100% Natural and Organic Viscose Bamboo.
- A Short Queen bedding set that consists of one fitted sheet, one flat sheet, and two standard pillowcases.
- There is a 300 Thread count sateen weave for the manufacturing that is much more durable.
- The steams are double stitched for long-lasting resilience.
- The Cariloha bed set and sheets are available n different sizes and a few neutral colors from which you can choose.
- A soft and luxury Bamboo sheet and naturally breathable pillowcase set and cooling.
- The Cariloha Bamboo sheet sets are also moisture-wicking and very durable. The Sheet set comes with a 100% quality guarantee.
- From Royal Tradition, we have a Bamboo and cotton Blended Sheet.
- The Royal Tradition sheets are available in many neutral as well as bold color options.
- These sheets have a satiny soft texture and are highly breathable and soft to the touch.
- The Royal Tradition sheets come I 4 piece packages, which also includes pillow covers.
- From Sheex, we have their lovely EcoSheex model pillowcase and sheet sets.
- These are moisture-wicking and breathable Bamboo Origin sheets that offer superior ventilation.
- The Sheex sheets have dynamic evaporative absorbency qualities and are made from Viscose, derived from Bamboo.
- You can easily sleep sweat-free and comfortable on a durable and long-lasting Bamboo sheet.
Index Table: Top Rated Bamboo Bed Sheets
|1||DTY Luxury - Organic Certified Bamboo Sheet for Bed||DTY||97.6|
|2||Vegan Silk Lyocell - Four Piece Bamboo Bed Sheets||Vegan Silk||97|
|3||Bampure Cooling - Organic Bamboo Sheets for Your Bed||Bampure||98|
|4||Bamboo Bay Viscose - Bamboo Bed Sheets||Bamboo Bay||98|
|5||JSD O - Bamboo Bed Sheets||JSD||97|
|6||Hyaline Home Natural - Organic Bamboo Sheets for Your Bed||Hyaline Home||97|
|7||Pure Bamboo Short - Organic Bamboo Sheets for Your Bed||Pure Bamboo||97|
|8||Cariloha Classic - Breathable Bamboo Sheets||Cariloha||96|
|9||Royal Tradition Blend - Durable Bamboo Cotton Sheets||Royal Tradition||96|
|10||Sheex EcoSheex - Bamboo Sheets||Sheex||98|
Table of Contents
- Pros and Cons of Bamboo Sheets and Bedding
- Spotting the Best Quality Bamboo Sheet Types
- Features of a Good Bamboo Bed Sheet
- Reviews: The Best bamboo Bedhseets
- DTY® Luxury Organic Certified Bamboo Sheet for Bed
- Vegan Silk® Lyocell Four Piece Bamboo Bed Sheets
- Bampure® Cooling Organic Bamboo Sheets for Your Bed
- Bamboo Bay® Viscose Bamboo Bed Sheets
- JSD® O Bamboo Bed Sheets
- Hyaline Home® Natural Organic Bamboo Sheets for Your Bed
- Pure Bamboo® Short Organic Bamboo Sheets for Your Bed
- Cariloha® Classic Breathable Bamboo Sheets
- Royal Tradition® Blend Durable Bamboo Cotton Sheets
- Sheex® EcoSheex Bamboo Sheets
- Index Table: Top Rated Bamboo Bed Sheets