A Hypoallergenic mattress topper is a boon for those with nasal and skin sensitivities. However, apart from being hypoallergenic, the best part is that they bring along many other benefits that ensure sound sleep.
Therefore, we have compiled a brief list of the best hypoallergenic mattress toppers. Also, learn how to choose from the selection of hypoallergenic mattress topper materials.
What Makes a Mattress Pad Hypoallergenic?
As you know, allergens are present in large quantities in our home. From our shoes to the carpet, they have various sources of incoming. However, the most trouble they give is entering our bedrooms and interrupting our sleeping patterns. Find out what makes mattress pads hypoallergenic for people with allergies.
- Antibacterial – The woven fabric acts as an antibacterial shield that prevents bacteria from finding a home in your bed.
- Higher Thread – A high thread count results in a dense fabric, making the growth of bacteria and dust mites impossible. You may choose natural cotton mattress toppers with a high thread count.
- No Chemical – A hypoallergenic topper does not contain any chemicals and dyes in them or in the process of making them.
Which Mattress Protects Against Allergies?
There are several kinds of mattresses available, but unfortunately, they do not prevent allergies. The below-given mattress types are efficient in protecting against allergies.
- Memory Foam Mattresses – Memory foam mattresses have a very tight structure that stops the dust mites from penetrating through the surface and ensures the mattress is free from allergens.
- Latex Mattresses – The latex-made mattresses, apart from having a tight structure to stop the dust mites from penetrating, also have latex wicks to keep the moisture away.
- Gel Foam Mattresses – The gel foam mattress is extremely soft and has a supportive structure with hypoallergenic properties. The gel-infused foam has a cooling feature that provides a more comfortable sleep as it does not allow the heat to pass from its surface.
Benefits of a Hypoallergenic Mattress Toppers
There are multiple benefits of using hypoallergenic mattress toppers. Besides providing better freedom from allergens, it also ensures better sleep quality. Check out the given benefits of the same.
- Keeps Away From Allergies – The premium materials used in the making are resistant to fungi and other allergens. Also, the easy-to-clean cover helps in preventing hypoallergenic conditions.
- Keeps You Healthy – The allergens present in the mattresses often lead to rashes, watery eyes, sore throats, and difficulty in breathing. A Hypoallergenic Mattress ensures freedom from allergens and helps you get a good quality sleep.
- Best For Children – Small children have a weaker immune system than adults, and they get easily prone to allergies. These mattresses ensure that your child stays safe from bacteria and fungal infections and remains healthy.
- Helps in Fighting Bacterial Growth – Bigger pockets inside fabric are home to the bacteria present in the environment. The hypoallergenic mattresses have tight pockets, thus prevents the bacteria from entering the surface and keeps you safe from allergies.
Reviews: Best Hypoallergenic Mattress Toppers
Check out the list of the best hypoallergenic mattress toppers for your home. We would also like to mention that a small share of credit might go to us for every purchase you make through the given links.
- The Marriott Quilted Mattress is specially designed for Marriott hotels so you can have the comfort of a hotel at your home.
- It is the best mattress topper for allergies that provides a comfortable and soothing sleep.
- A silky-soft 200tc cotton cover that comes with the mattress provides plush comfort and luxurious comfort.
- The mattress is easy to wash and does not require high maintenance.
- The 2-inch down alternative layer provides an additional premium comfort to the user.
- The down-alternative portion of the mattress is pure cotton made.
- The best hypoallergenic mattress topper is machine washable and dryer safe.
- A good ventilation system ensures the aliveness of the mattress.
- The mattress is made of bamboo fabric and is extremely silky.
- The Hypoallergenic hollow fiberfill helps in the prevention of bacteria and other allergens.
- The mattress also helps to regulate body temperature.
- The mattress is completely odorless and ensures better sleep quality.
- The Bare Home hypoallergenic mattress is extremely soft and is best for getting a relaxed sleep.
- A fully elasticized deep-fitted skirt ensures that the mattress stays tight on your bed.
- The allergy mattress topper is best for people having any lung disorder like asthma, bronchitis, etc.
- It is dust mite resistant and keeps all kinds of bacterias and allergens away.
- The mattress provides a warm and cozy sleeping experience.
- The mattress is made with 100% Egyptian Cotton and provides great comfort to its users.
- 3D Hollow Fiber is used for keeping the mattress free from allergens.
- The mattress is machine wash and requires the least amount of maintenance.
- The bamboo cover filled with down-alternative cluster fiber keeps the mattress free from allergies.
- The best mattress topper for allergies provides a smooth and cozy sleep.
- The extraordinary fiber technology provides a super soft feel from the mattress.
- The bamboo cooling topper does not let the mattress’s heat transfer to the body and keeps you cool all night long.
- This mattress topper comes with a soft imported cover made with 80% Polyester and 20% Cotton.
- It is a lightweight quilted mattress topper with knitted fabric sides that are stretchable.
- The filling is hypoallergenic, making it ideal for people who suffer from allergies.
- It is designed to fit mattresses 18 inches deep at the most.
- This mattress topper is suitable for machine wash and made in an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory while maintaining high standards.
- This mattress topper comes with a premium Microfiber shell that is luxuriously is soft and noiseless.
- Whereas the filling is high-quality Down Alternative Polyfill, which is hypoallergenic and plush.
- You can use it to firm up old sinking mattresses or soften hard mattresses to provide maximum comfort.
- This topper is designed with a baffle box construction and is crafted with double-needle stitching, and is machine washable.
- This mattress topper comes with a 2-Inch down-alternative layer, along with a plush 2-inch layer of gel memory foam.
- It is designed to provide maximum comfort and support to the body to allow for a restful sleep.
- Moreover, this allergy mattress topper
- is machine washable as well as dryer safe.
- This topper comes with a ventilated gel-infused design and hypoallergenic to reduce the risk of allergies.
- It also offers temperature regulation and adjusts according to the body’s contours to provide support.
- This mattress topper comes with a 100% imported Cotton cover.
- It comes with an extra layer of soft quilting and springy feathers to provide cushion and support to the body.
- This mattress topper is hypoallergenic and allergen-free to make it safe for everyone.
- It is designed with a true baffle box design with a barrier weave fabric to ensure feathers don’t leak out.
Index Table: Top-Rated Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper
|1||Marriott Hypoallergenic - Quilted Mattress Toppers||Marriott||98.9|
|2||LUCID Gel Based - Cotton Mattress Toppers||LUCID||98.5|
|3||Cheer Collection Ultraplush - Fiberfill Hypoallergenic Mattress||Cheer Collection||98.2|
|4||Bare Home Microplush - Soft Mattress Toppers||Bare Home||97.8|
|5||Home Sweet Egyptian Cotton - Queen Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper||Home Sweet||97.4|
|6||ExceptionalSheets Plush Bamboo - Bamboo Covered Mattress Toppers||ExceptionalSheets||97.1|
|7||AmazonBasics Quilted - Mattress Topper Pad||AmazonBasics||96.7|
|8||SUPERIOR Queen - Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper||SUPERIOR||96.3|
|9||LUCID 4 Inch Down Alternative - Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper||LUCID||95.9|
|10||Pacific Coast Luxe Loft - Feather Bed Mattress Topper||Pacific Coast||95.5|
Table of Contents
- What Makes a Mattress Pad Hypoallergenic?
- Which Mattress Protects Against Allergies?
- Benefits of a Hypoallergenic Mattress Toppers
- Reviews: Best Hypoallergenic Mattress Toppers
- Marriott® Hypoallergenic Quilted Mattress Toppers
- LUCID® Gel Based Cotton Mattress Toppers
- Cheer Collection® Ultraplush Fiberfill Hypoallergenic Mattress
- Bare Home® Microplush Soft Mattress Toppers
- Home Sweet® Egyptian Cotton Queen Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper
- ExceptionalSheets® Plush Bamboo Bamboo Covered Mattress Toppers
- AmazonBasics® Quilted Mattress Topper Pad
- SUPERIOR® Queen Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper
- LUCID® 4 Inch Down Alternative Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Pacific Coast® Luxe Loft Feather Bed Mattress Topper
- Index Table: Top-Rated Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper