Ever wondered what the best quality luxury mattresses are on the internet?
Here on this page, we have compiled a review of the best possible mattresses available online.
Read on further for more information on what features make up the best luxury mattresses, including the best quality mattress materials and their pain relief properties.
How do Luxury Mattresses Alleviate Back Pain?
The best luxury mattresses at the top of the mattress markets all use a combination of materials to give the back optimal support, regardless of what position one assumes while sleeping.
When the back maintains a straight posture with every vertebra in perfect alignment, it allows our bodies to regenerate properly and experience little to no pain at night.
Usually, the mattresses also incorporate a way to alleviate pressure points on the back, reducing all stress on the body and promoting enhanced blood circulation.
The superior comfort of the best luxury mattresses will remove free radicals from the body, which aids deep sleeping and improved energy levels when you wake the next day.
Top quality mattresses also allow you to breathe better at night time, keeping your airways open and are usually hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant too.
Better circulation and breathing will help to alleviate any pains in the back, as well as having a fantastic night of deep sleep.
Materials that Make the Best Luxury Mattresses
There are three main modern materials used to craft excellent mattresses these days:
- Individually wrapped springs – The finer the springs are and the more they’re packaged and protected from your body, the better. Springs can hold your body shape very well, but the problem in most lesser quality mattresses is that they tend to poke through the material covering them over time and shift your body out of alignment. In the best luxury mattresses, these coils are covered in a very thick layer of higher durable material that allows the spring to coil without making a sound or breaking through any layers.
- Memory Foam – we speak of memory foam in just about every article on mattresses, and that’s because it is one of the best mattress materials on the market. When you lie on memory foam, it will take about 20 minutes to tune to your body heat before allowing you to sink into it enough to create a 3D contour of your body. This holds your body in place and keeps your posture as straight as when you started sleeping! For back and side sleepers, this is incredibly comfortable too, having enough space for shoulders and the neck to be accommodated.
- High-Density Foam – This is usually used as a base layer because it’s firm enough not to create an impression. Having a strong base is the secret to how the best quality mattresses provide the best back support. The best luxury mattresses have more than one base layer too to ensure that you sleep without any problems during the night.
Best Luxury Mattress Features
Here are a few great features of quality mattresses of the highest order:
- Mind Blowing Thicknesses – the best luxury mattresses mean business with thicknesses of between 10 and 20 inches! Never receive a lack of support at bed time again.
- Heat Redistribution – one or a few of the layers inside a luxury mattress usually have a way to redistribute any excess heat away from the sleeper, giving one a breezy cool night’s sleep.
- Chemical-free – For those who are sensitive, the best mattresses will not have any added chemicals or toxins and are hypoallergenic by nature.
- Intricate Multiple layers – the best luxury mattresses do not have only one or two layers, but can sometimes have up to between six and eight layers! The best combinations usually involve top layers of memory foam, middle spring layers and a bottom high-density foam arrangement.
- Infused Foam – The foam used in these luxury mattresses is also infused with ingredients to enhance your rest time, such as revitalizing green tea extract or activated bamboo charcoal.
- Localized movement – in the best mattresses, all movement is localized, meaning that it does not get transferred across the mattress to the other side where your partner is sleeping. Many sensitive sleepers have troubles at night, due to waking up whenever their spouse rolls over. With a mattress that has localized movement, you don’t need to worry anymore. Some of the best luxury beds are so sophisticated in this regard that you can balance a cup of coffee on them without worrying it will spill over.
Reviews: The Best Luxury Mattresses
Our top list of the best luxury mattresses on the market.
- This mattress is possibly the best luxury mattress available currently, being covered in a lush silk-cashmere blend.
- Layers of foam and springs constitute this icon of good sleeping, measuring 15 inches in height.
- Sink into the top layer of proper memory foam back support and enjoy the comfort of sleeping on top of one of the best quality mattresses out there!
- The base layer is made of a high-density foam which has anti-slip properties, ensuring you don’t set your bed out of place when you climb under the sheets.
- The brand Tempurpedic takes pride in developing supreme quality mattresses without overheating you throughout the night. This mattress redistributes heat very efficiently.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- This 14.5 inch mattress made it’s way into this top list because it’s completely adjustable, coming inclusive with a base that can be manipulated into any position you desire!
- The five paneled design ensure you can adjust the mattress behind your neck, back, head and feet with ease.
- The base is also electronic, allowing you to program positions that you wish to save or to choose from three available positions.
- One of the positions you can choose from is zero gravity position, allowing you to remove all pressure from your body that is induced by gravity!
- The mattress consists of layers of cooling gel infused memory foam and individually wrapped springs.
- Just push a button and felt yourself take off into a deep sleep in the most comfortable position you can imagine.
- The base is space saving/wall hugging.
- This mattress has all the best mattress features in the book, being 18 inches thick and made of many complicated layers of comfort.
- The quilted top layer design will alleviate pressure points on your back and neck, while you sink into the memory foam just enough to be incredibly comfortable.
- Let the mattress cradle your body with layers of cold-as-ice gel memory foam, high-density foam, and a highly sophisticated wrapped spring coil system.
- This bed can be used on an adjustable base with ease, making it even more desirable for its thickness and flexibility.
- With smart motion, you never have to worry about putting your back out or disturbing your partner on the other side of the bed.
- All inclusive with an outstanding ten-year warranty!
- This mattress is made from superior quality cotton and stuffed with the best quality wool.
- Both of these materials are completely natural, safe and non-toxic, making the perfect hypoallergenic mattress for sensitive individuals.
- This mattress is also naturally breathable, meaning that air will travel through it and heat will be redirected out of the mattress.
- You will be surprised at just how soft this supportive mattress feels in comparison to spring mattresses and other traditional favorites!
- Enjoy a breezy cool night’s sleep as this mattress cradles your body and provides your back with natural support.
- This is a superior quality memory foam mattress that the inventors made readily available to everyone and not just those who can afford luxury in the general public.
- Specially formulated memory foam was made to create this product, which is unique to all other foam mattresses on the market.
- Graphite combined with cooling gel inside a memory foam mattress creates a uniquely soft, breezy sleeping experience.
- A layer of more supportive foam sits at the base ensuring no slipping or sliding as well as optimal back and neck support.
- Sleep feeling pain-free without paying an exorbitant price for your mattress!
Comparison Table: The Top Rated Luxury Mattresses
|1||TempurPedic Grand Bed Mattress - The Best Luxury Body Contour Mattress||TempurPedic||97|
|2||Sealy Adjustable Mattress - Adjustable Base Luxury Hybrid Mattress||Sealy||97|
|3||Beauty Rest Luxury Pillow Mattress - Giant Pillow Mattress of Supreme Luxury||Beauty Rest||98|
|4||Natura EcoRenew Mattress - Organic Non-Toxic Natural Luxury Mattress||Natura||95|
|5||Tuft & Needle Universal Luxury Mattress - Quality Cost Effective Luxury Mattress||Tuft & Needle||95|
Table of Contents
- How do Luxury Mattresses Alleviate Back Pain?
- Materials that Make the Best Luxury Mattresses
- Best Luxury Mattress Features
- Reviews: The Best Luxury Mattresses
- TempurPedic® Grand Bed Mattress The Best Luxury Body Contour Mattress
- Sealy® Adjustable Mattress Adjustable Base Luxury Hybrid Mattress
- Beauty Rest® Luxury Pillow Mattress Giant Pillow Mattress of Supreme Luxury
- Natura® EcoRenew Mattress Organic Non-Toxic Natural Luxury Mattress
- Tuft & Needle® Universal Luxury Mattress Quality Cost Effective Luxury Mattress
- Comparison Table: The Top Rated Luxury Mattresses