Choosing the best mattress to soothe those aches and pains has become a necessity today.
Though if your mattress is not living up to its purpose, why not just get yourself a Mattress Topper which can provide the same comfort, as well as pain and pressure relief.
Is Your Mattress the Cause of Pressure and Pain
Your mattress may be causing unnecessary pressure, or not providing enough support, which in turn can cause pain and discomfort. Though there are many reasons why you may bee feeling pain or discomfort, when you feel it most after getting up in the morning, or when it is a cause of uncomfortable sleep, your mattress may as well be the culprit.
A mattress that is too firm can cause misalignment and press against soft tissues, organs, and pressure points, whereas a mattress that is too soft allows your body to sink into the mattress and causes a bad posture. The right mattress could make you feel like you are floating on air, though the wrong mattress could have just the opposite effect.
Financial times might be tough at the moment, so maybe you have already bought that well-deserved mattress, and perhaps it is causing discomfort, or just perhaps you cannot afford a new and improved mattress. This is why a Mattress Topper comes in so handy, and you can adjust a new mattress, rejuvenate your old mattress, or just add a better layer of comfort and pressure relief.
So as we have discussed, you will see that the most essential characteristics of a Mattress Topper for Pressure Relief are to look for something NOT TOO FIRM and NOT TOO SOFT. In this case, a foam or memory foam mattress topper may juts do the job as they offer firm and contoured support that is still gentle enough not to cause any pressure.
Different Mattress Topper Materials and Densities
So let us go further into some of the materials and fillings that you could consider when choosing a Pressure Relief Mattress Topper.
- Latex – Latex is a natural material derived from the Rubber Tree. It is a bit more expensive than Memory foam but has the benefits of still offering similar firm support without the issue with overheating and being able to keep its shape much longer. A Latex mattress topper will give you firm support and ensure much better alignment and pressure point relief. Though keep in mind that latex is very heavy and can be uncomfortable for side and stomach sleepers.
Memory Foam – Memory foam is one of the most popular choices in Mattress Topper materials as it gives you that perfect in-between of being soft, yet still offering firm support. Memory foam has the unique ability to conform and mold to the shape of your body, thus providing ample support and alignment, as well as great pressure and pain relief. However, keep in mind that memory foam can become hot in summer and initially holds a strong smell. Memory foam Toppers come in different options in inches, the denser the memory foam in turn the firmer the support it will provide.
Feather and Down – Feather and Down-filled mattress topper if very dense can offer a medium-firm to soft support, which may help with painful pressure points—keeping in mind that the topper may need regular re-fluffing and loose its shape and loft over time.
Egg Crate Foam – The Egg Crate Mattress Topper refers to any form of foam mattress topper which can be made from Memory Foam, Foam or Latex foam, with a convoluted shape that mimics that of an egg crate. This is another excellent Mattress Topper type for pain and pressure relief that is also great for ventilation and breathability with its design.
Features of a Good Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- Firm support that is not too firm.
- memory foam, Feather and Down or Latex fill.
- comfortable and breathable cover that is washable.
- Egg Crate or Flat design.
- Gel cooling infused mattress pad.
Reviews: The Best Pressure Relief Mattress Toppers
We have chosen some superb selections in Mattress Toppers that will relieve pressure and provide softer comfort;
The Leisure Town Cooling Pressure relief Mattress topper is a Plush and Breathable Mattress Topper design for optimal pressure relief.
- Ultra-soft and breathable design for maximum comfort and ample support.
- It is filled with snow down alternative for gentler support.
- A 100% cotton cover that is breathable and durable.
- Easily machine washable and can betumble dried on low heat.
Sleep comfortably without any pain or pressure with the ViscoSoft Memory Foam Mattress Topper that molds to the shape of your body.
- Gel-infused memory foam for moldable support with the gel.
- Memory foam is perfect for pressure relief as it contours to the shape of your body for optimal support.
- The Gel infusion dissipates heat and keeps you fresh during the night.
- It comes with a breathable cover that can be removed and washed easily.
The UTTU red Respira is a two-layered design mattress Topper made from a Dynamic foam for optimal softness and firmer support.
- There are two layers of foam with different densities for comfort and support.
- Designed with Red Respira foam and UTTU Dynamic Foam layers in three inches.
- Highly breathable materials helps to control body temperature.
- Very soft to the touch yet offers good support.
From LUCID, we have their Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam Mattress Topper, which offers the support of Memory foam with the moisture and odor-controlling capabilities of Bamboo and Charcoal.
- A Plush and Thera[eutic Memory Foam fill that helps to eliminate pressure points and pain effectively.
- Supports your spine and lower back for optimal spinal alignment and posture.
- Infused with bamboo and Charcoal, That dissipates heat, absorbs moisture and odors and offers a hypoallergenic layer.
- Three inches thick for dense and firmer support and comfort.
For maximum comfort and pressure relief, why not try the Milliard Egg Crate Design Foam Mattress.
- Two Inches of thick Gel-infused memory foam for temperature control, comfort, and moldable support.
- The Egg Crate Design is one of your best options for soft pressure and pain relief.
- The CertiPur-Certified memory foam is of the highest quality certified memory foam.
- Open-cell technology ensures optimal heat dissipation.
- Made from only the finest top quality materials.
The Inofia two-layered Mattress Topper offers firm support along with soft and gentle pressure and pain relief, with the Tencel cover that forms and the additional air layer.
- Filled with one inch of memory foam that contours to the shape of your body and 1.5 inches of firm foam for better support and alignment.
- The Tencel cover, forms another layer of air for plush comfort and breathability.
- The cover is ventilated and can be washed easily in your washing machine.
- It offers super soft comfort and exceptional firm support with the two-layered design.
- The LinenSpa Three Inch memory foam Mattress Topper is the perfect topper to reduce pain and pressure.
- A Topper made from memory foam infused with gel for better comfort.
- The Convoluted Egg Crate design relieves pain and pressure effectively and is an innovative design.
- The Topper is likewise lightweight and breathable, offering good support.
- You can find the topper in different sizes and thickness options for your perusal.
- Looking for something Portable and Versatile, then look no further than the Olee Sleep Mattress and Topper in one.
- The Topper/mattress consists of four inches of memory foam with cooling gel in the top layer to keep you fresh.
- Memory is ideal when it comes to pressure relief, as it molds to the shape of your body.
- What is even better is that this mattress can double up as an extra portable mattress.
- The Best price Mattresses Topper is available in different size options as well as the choice of a lavender or Copper Infusion.
- I have chosen the Copper-infused Topper because of its healing properties and the ability to improve blood circulation.
- The Topper is made of body-conforming memory foam, which is perfect for reducing pressure and pain.
Index Table Table: Top Rated Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
|1||Leisure Town Cooling - Pressure Relief Mattress Topper||Leisure Town||97.3|
|2||ViscoSoft Memory Foam - Firm Pressure Relief Mattress Topper||ViscoSoft||98|
|3||UTTU Red Respira - Dynamic Foam Pressure Relief Mattress Topper||UTTU||98|
|4||LUCID Bamboo - Pressure Relief Mattress Topper||LUCID||99|
|5||Milliard Egg Crate - Pressure Relief Mattress Topper||Milliard||97|
|6||Inofia 2-Layer - Pressure Relief Mattress Topper||Inofia||97|
|7||LinenSpa - Pressure Relief Cooling Topper||LinenSpa||98|
|8||Olee Sleep Tri-Fold - Foldable Pressure Relief Topper||Olee Sleep||97|
|9||Best Price Mattresses Copper Infused - Egg Crate Pressure Relief Mattress Topper||Best Price Mattresses||98|
Table of Contents
- Is Your Mattress the Cause of Pressure and Pain
- Different Mattress Topper Materials and Densities
- Features of a Good Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- Reviews: The Best Pressure Relief Mattress Toppers
- Leisure Town® Cooling Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- ViscoSoft® Memory Foam Firm Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- UTTU® Red Respira Dynamic Foam Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- LUCID® Bamboo Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- Milliard® Egg Crate Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- Inofia® 2-Layer Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- LinenSpa® Pressure Relief Cooling Topper
- Olee Sleep® Tri-Fold Foldable Pressure Relief Topper
- Best Price Mattresses® Copper Infused Egg Crate Pressure Relief Mattress Topper
- Index Table Table: Top Rated Pressure Relief Mattress Topper