GA global mattress brand, Serta, has multiple options for your mattress topper needs. Most Serta products are made of high-quality foam and are free of many common types of allergens.
So here we are with the best Serta Mattress Toppers along with some quick insights that will help you make an intelligent buying decision. Have a look!
The importance of Mattress Toppers
Mattress toppers are usually bought to add comfort to the existing mattress. But surely they have a lot of additional perks. Let’s have a look at a few of them.
- Enhance the durability of a mattress – Since mattress topper is laid on top of a mattress, it acts as a barrier between your body and the mattress. Naturally, the mattress bears less pressure, and wear and tear. Besides, it is also saved from dead skin, stains, and dust.
- Cheaper Alternative – In case your mattress does not conform to your special needs like hypoallergenic, higher plushness, instead of buying a new mattress, you may just get a topper and get all the comfort.
- Better Comfort – If your old mattress has hardened over time, or you have a requirement, getting a mattress topper will help you achieve better comfort.
Why Choose Serta Mattress Topper?
Serta is a renowned brand that has earned a name over the years with its quality products. Here is a quick overview of why you must invest in a Serta Mattress topper.
- One of the Pioneer Mattress Brands – Serta is one of the first brands in the mattresses domain and has been the pioneer of many technologies that make your sleep time more comfortable. It has years of reputation that you may trust.
- iComfort® Sleep System – One of Serta’s iconic interventions, iComfort® Sleep System that features in most of its mattresses and mattress toppers is the key reason behind the level of comfort that its products offer to the users.
- Number #1 – Over the years, Serta has emerged as the top mattress manufacturer in the US as well as the world.
- Safe Products – Serta adheres to all the safety standards as laid out by the CertiPUR-US®, and all its products are tested for being made without PBDEs, formaldehyde, heavy metals, ozone depleters, and phthalates.
Best Materials of a Mattress Topper
Have a look at the top material that makes up the best mattress toppers.
- Memory Foam – Memory foam mattress toppers are the ones in highest demand thanks to its high level of comfort. However, it may accumulate a lot of heat, but if you go for gel-infused versions, this problem can be easily addressed.
- Featherbed – Featherbed mattress toppers are extremely lightweight and spot-on when it comes to delivering plush comfort. Besides, these are also all-season mattress topper variants.
- Latex – Latex mattress toppers are known for high durability and also keep dust and mites at bay. However, there is one catch with Latex toppers, which is that they start fading away very soon, plus tears may also appear on the surface.
- Cotton – the truly versatile Cotton is a breathable material for mattress toppers. It efficiently regulates the body temperature and also is easy to clean. However, it also tends to wear down pretty quickly.
Reviews: Best Serta Mattress Topper
Below is the list of top Serta Mattress Toppers that we found on Amazon. But before you go through our little list, we would like to inform you that for every purchase made via links on this page, we may earn a part of the profits.
- This 3″ mattress topper by Serta is available in different sizes, ranging from Californian King to Twin size.
- It offers a great blend of gel-infused memory foam mattress topper, which also features a soft and textured cover.
- You may use it to extend the life of your mattress or to simply add a layer of plushness to your sleep time as it reduces the tossing and turning due to a hard bed.
- The cover of this mattress is made of High Airflow technology and creates a breathable base beneath your body.
- Besides, the foam is certified by CertiPUR-US and is made in the US.
- This Serta pillow top and memory foam mattress topper is another great option for a goodnight’s rest.
- However, the best part about this Serta mattress topper is that it promotes proper spinal Alignment, and is optimal for both straight as well as side sleepers.
- Though this mattress topper does not come with a strap, it is heavy as well as sturdy enough to stay in place on top of your regular mattress.
- This Serta Mattress Topper ensures to deliver comfortable and cozy sleep with its excellent temperature regulation.
- It has a Premium Memory Foam swirled with Gel, which conforms to the contours of your body, whether you sleep on your side or lie flat on your stomach.
- This mattress also elevates the pressure points on your body and ensures less tossing and turning. Additionally, you get spinal Alignment and better circulation.
- Besides, it also helps in lesser disturbance if your sleep partner moves or takes a turn.
- Revel in a sleep full of luxury and comfort with this dual layer mattress topper by Serta.
- It also features a 4-inch thickness and high-density foam that even;y distributes your body’s weight, and your body feels snuggled.
- The two contour pillows that it brings along also help with supporting your head and neck muscles.
- The temperature-sensitivity of this topper keeps your body sweat-free at night.
- Additionally, the memory foam is naturally anti-microbial and dust resistant.
- For ultimate comfort Seta’s Ultimate mattress topper with a 4 inch thickness is all that you need!
- It also features a 4-pound density and is made of viscoelastic memory foam material, which is known for the temperature regulation mechanism. So your body will feel fresh even on warm nights.
- Besides, this Serta Mattress Topper is naturally anti-microbial and resistant to dust mites and mold.
- And the texture of the topper is so soft that it gives you a floating sensation when you lie down on this masterpiece.
- If the above mattress toppers didn’t steal your heart, this one will surely, thanks to its many benefits.
- Firstly, it features of Cool Touch Fabric, which includes 65% Tempacool Nylon Yarn and 35% Polyester.
- Besides, it is hypoallergenic, machine washable, and also resistant to stains. It means that your white Serta mattress topper is going to last a long time. The use of gentle detergents is advisable.
- However, an important part is that this mattress topper is ideal for all the twelve months of the year, due to its Electric Heating for winters and natural cooling effect in summers.
- It is also available in other sizes.
- Serta’s iComfort Memory Foam provides comfort by conforming to the contours of the body, as well as regulating temperature for a cool nights’ sleep.
- This mattress is infused with Carbon microfibers that offer lightness, flexibility, strength, and durability.
- The high‐density design provided a superior support curve, along with pressure relief in low compression zones and added support in deeper ones.
- This mattress is breathable and made in the USA
- This breathable gel-infused memory foam is designed for comfort and support.
- The ThermaGel particles in this Serta mattress help to provide a cool, comfortable sleep surface.
- It adapts and conforms to the individual contours of the body to provide enhanced support and comfort.
- This queen size mattress topper is made in the USA, comes in a variety of sizes, and is breathable.
- This conforming memory foam comes infused with super-conductive graphite.
- It is designed to provide a cooler night’s sleep by leeching away the heat released from the body while asleep.
- This mattress provides superior pressure relief and conforms to the contours of the body for maximum support.
- It allows for enhanced airflow and thermal conductivity to ensure superior temperature regulation and is highly durable.
- This Queen-sized Graphite induced mattress is made in the USA.
- Serta’s Comfort Cool Gel Memory Foam mattress topper is designed to provide maximum support and breathability while you sleep.
- It allows for temperature regulation and adjusts according to the individual contours of the body for enhanced comfort.
- This mattress’s Gel infusion technology provides added support to any sleep as well as pressure-relief.
- It is made in the USA and can be used to extend the life of your mattress.
Index Table: Top-Rated Serta Mattress Topper
|1||Serta Gel-Infused - Lasting Dream Mattress Topper||Serta||99.1|
|2||Serta Memory Foam - Queen Mattress Topper||Serta||98.8|
|3||Serta Feather - 100% Cotton Mattress Topper||Serta||98.5|
|4||Serta Dual Layer - California King Mattress Topper||Serta||98.2|
|5||Serta Ultimate - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||97.7|
|6||Serta TempaCool - Electric Heating Mattress Pad||Serta||97.4|
|7||Serta Carbon Dream - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||97.1|
|8||Serta ThermaGel - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||96.8|
|9||Serta Graphite Infused - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||96.4|
|10||Serta Comfort Cool - Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||95.9|
Table of Contents
- The importance of Mattress Toppers
- Why Choose Serta Mattress Topper?
- Best Materials of a Mattress Topper
- Reviews: Best Serta Mattress Topper
- Serta® Gel-Infused Lasting Dream Mattress Topper
- Serta® Memory Foam Queen Mattress Topper
- Serta® Feather 100% Cotton Mattress Topper
- Serta® Dual Layer California King Mattress Topper
- Serta® Ultimate Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® TempaCool Electric Heating Mattress Pad
- Serta® Carbon Dream Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® ThermaGel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® Graphite Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® Comfort Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Index Table: Top-Rated Serta Mattress Topper