GA global mattress brand, Serta, has multiple options for your mattress topper needs. Most Serta products are made of high-quality foam and are free of many common types of allergens.
So here we are with the best Serta Mattress Toppers, along with some quick insights that will help you make an intelligent buying decision. Have a look!
The importance of Mattress Toppers
Mattress toppers are usually bought to add comfort to the existing mattress. But surely they have a lot of additional perks. Let’s have a look at a few of them.
- Enhance the durability of a mattress – Since a mattress topper is laid on top of a mattress, it acts as a barrier between your body and the mattress. Naturally, the mattress bears less pressure, wear and tear. Besides, it is also saved from dead skin, stains, and dust.
- Cheaper Alternative – In case your mattress does not conform to your special needs like hypoallergenic, higher plushness, instead of buying a new mattress, you may get a topper and get all the comfort.
- Better Comfort – If your old mattress has hardened over time, or you have a requirement, getting a mattress topper will help you achieve better comfort.
Why Choose Serta Mattress Topper?
Serta is a renowned brand that has earned a name, over the years, with its quality products. Here is a quick overview of why you must invest in a Serta Mattress topper.
- One of the Pioneer Mattress Brands – Serta is one of the first brands in the mattress domain and has been the pioneer of many technologies that make your sleep time more comfortable. It has years of reputation that you may trust.
- iComfort® Sleep System – One of Serta’s iconic interventions, the iComfort® Sleep System, features most of its mattresses and mattress toppers, is the key reason behind the level of comfort that its products offer to the users.
- Number #1 – Over the years, Serta has emerged as the top mattress manufacturer in the US and the world.
- Safe Products – Serta adheres to all the safety standards as laid out by the CertiPUR-US®, and all its products are tested for being made without PBDEs formaldehyde, heavy metals, ozone depleters, and phthalates.
Best Materials of Mattress Toppers
Have a look at the top material that makes up the best mattress toppers.
- Memory Foam – Memory foam mattress toppers are the ones in the highest demand, thanks to their high level of comfort. However, it may accumulate a lot of heat, but this problem can be easily addressed if you go for gel-infused versions.
- Featherbed – Featherbed mattress toppers are extremely lightweight and spot-on when it comes to delivering plush comfort. Besides, these are also all-season mattress topper variants.
- Latex – Latex mattress toppers are known for high durability and keep dust and mites at bay. However, there is one catch with Latex toppers: they start fading away very soon, plus tears may also appear on the surface.
- Cotton – the truly versatile Cotton is a breathable material for mattress toppers. It efficiently regulates the body temperature and also is easy to clean. However, it also tends to wear down pretty quickly.
Reviews: Best Serta Mattress Topper
Below is the list of top Serta Mattress Toppers that we found on Amazon. But before you go through our little list, we would like to inform you that for every purchase made via links on this page, we may earn a part of the profits.
- This breathable gel-infused memory foam is designed for comfort and support.
- The thermal particles in this Serta mattress provide a cool, comfortable sleep surface.
- It adapts and conforms to the body’s individual contours to provide enhanced support and comfort.
- This queen-sized mattress topper is made in the USA, comes in various sizes, and is breathable.
- This 3″ mattress topper by Serta is available in different sizes, ranging from Californian King to Twin size.
- It offers a great blend of gel-infused memory foam mattress topper, which also features a soft and textured cover.
- You may use it to extend your mattress’s life or add a layer of plushness to your sleep time as it reduces the tossing and turning due to a hard bed.
- This mattress cover is made of High Airflow technology and creates a breathable base beneath your body.
- The foam is certified by CertiPUR-US and is made in the US.
- This Serta pillow top and memory foam mattress topper is another great option for a goodnight’s rest.
- However, the best part about this Serta mattress topper is that it promotes proper spinal alignment and is optimal for both straight and side sleepers.
- Though this mattress topper does not come with a strap, it is heavy as well as sturdy enough to stay in place on top of your regular mattress.
- This Serta Mattress Topper ensures to deliver comfortable and cozy sleep with its excellent temperature regulation.
- The plush featherbed conforms to the contours of your body, whether you sleep on your side or lie flat on your stomach.
- Moreover, the feather filling is completely hypoallergenic, with small feathers for better sleep.
- The filling used in this topper is certified by American Down and Feather Council and Responsible Down Standard.
- Revel in sleep full of luxury and comfort with this mattress topper by Serta.
- It also features a 3-inch thickness and high-density foam that evenly distributes your body’s weight, and your body feels snuggled.
- Besides, it enhances your sleep by the combined action of copper and cooling gel.
- The temperature-sensitivity of this topper keeps your body sweat-free at night.
- With the addition of copper, the memory foam is naturally anti-microbial and dust resistant.
- For ultimate comfort, Seta’s mattress topper with a 4-inch thickness is all that you need!
- The four-inch construction actually features 3-inch memory foam and 1-inch soft fiber pillow-top construction.
- These mattress toppers will further make your sleep time soothing as it aligns your spine better than your mattress.
- You will also get a quilted cover along with this topper that is washable and non-slip.
- If the above mattress toppers didn’t steal your heart, this one will surely, thanks to its many benefits.
- Firstly, it features Cool Touch Fabric, including 65% Tempacool Nylon Yarn and 35% Polyester.
- Besides, it is hypoallergenic, machine washable, and resistant to stains. It means that your white Serta mattress topper is going to last a long time. The use of gentle detergents is advisable.
- However, an important part is that this mattress topper is ideal for all twelve months of the year due to its Electric Heating for winters and natural cooling effect in summers.
- It is also available in other sizes.
- Serta’s iComfort Memory Foam provides comfort by conforming to the contours of the body and regulating temperature for a cool nights’ sleep.
- This mattress is infused with Carbon microfibers that offer lightness, flexibility, strength, and durability.
- The high‐density design provided a superior support curve, pressure relief in low compression zones, and added support in deeper ones.
- This mattress is breathable and made in the USA
- This conforming memory foam comes infused with super-conductive graphite.
- It is designed to provide a cooler night’s sleep by leeching away the heat released from the body while asleep.
- This mattress provides superior pressure relief and conforms to the body’s contours for maximum support.
- It allows for enhanced airflow and thermal conductivity to ensure superior temperature regulation and is highly durable.
- This Queen-sized Graphite induced mattress is made in the USA.
- Serta’s Comfort Cool Gel Memory Foam mattress topper is designed to provide maximum support and breathability while you sleep.
- It allows for temperature regulation and adjusts according to the body’s individual contours for enhanced comfort.
- This mattress’s Gel infusion technology provides added support to any sleep as well as pressure-relief.
- It is made in the USA and can be used to extend your mattress’s life.
Index Table: Top-Rated Serta Mattress Topper
|1||Serta ThermaGel - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||96.8|
|2||Serta Gel-Infused - Lasting Dream Mattress Topper||Serta||99.1|
|3||Serta Memory Foam - Queen Mattress Topper||Serta||98.8|
|4||Serta Feather - 100% Cotton Mattress Topper||Serta||98.5|
|5||Serta Copper Gel - Full Mattress Topper||Serta||98.2|
|6||Serta Pillow Top - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||97.7|
|7||Serta TempaCool - Electric Heating Mattress Pad||Serta||97.4|
|8||Serta Carbon Dream - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||97.1|
|9||Serta Graphite Infused - Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||96.4|
|10||Serta Comfort Cool - Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper||Serta||95.9|
Table of Contents
- The importance of Mattress Toppers
- Why Choose Serta Mattress Topper?
- Best Materials of Mattress Toppers
- Reviews: Best Serta Mattress Topper
- Serta® ThermaGel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® Gel-Infused Lasting Dream Mattress Topper
- Serta® Memory Foam Queen Mattress Topper
- Serta® Feather 100% Cotton Mattress Topper
- Serta® Copper Gel Full Mattress Topper
- Serta® Pillow Top Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® TempaCool Electric Heating Mattress Pad
- Serta® Carbon Dream Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® Graphite Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Serta® Comfort Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- Index Table: Top-Rated Serta Mattress Topper